14

As I lifted her window up, I smiled to myself

As I lifted her window up, I smiled to myself. She was obeying pretty well for a girl who wanted us to just be fuck friends. We both knew what we were getting into. If I fucked her, it would be over. We wouldn't let go of each other. I knew as much because I was already addicted.

She slowly looked up from her textbook and when her eyes met mine, she broke out into a smile.

"Hi," she said, avoiding my eyes as soon as I stepped inside her room. She was doing homework and I was about to interrupt her. She didn't mind, I knew because we would catch up together.

Fuck, this was unhealthy.

Either way, I wouldn't let go. I still couldn't believe she wanted me. Out of all others, she chose me.

I could feel it in my veins, something big was destined for the both of us.

"How did it go?"

She sat up and put a finger on her mouth. Damn, I needed her right this second. She was wearing those sweet shorts with flowers on them with a red tank top. Did she do it on purpose?

"Lower your voice"

She was so adorable when she worried for nothing. There was that word again, adorable. She was truly corruptingly adorable.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked, raising my voice. She stood up and put her tiny hands on my mouth. I smirked and covered the back of her hands with mine.

"Michael!" She stood on her tiptoes and her cheeks were red as she let go and kissed my cheeks. She laced her fingers with mine and led me to her bed. I sat first and then she sat her pretty ass in between my thighs, throwing her head back.

I was sure she could hear my heartbeat, but so could I hear hers. It was beating as fast as mine was, even faster. It was hot.

"Yes, baby. How was it?" I ran my fingers through her right upper arm as she played with my other hand. I could do this forever.

"Fine, it was as always" she sighed. Well, if there was one thing I knew about Ava Stone was that she was not a great liar. Also, she was really touchy. I didn't mind it honestly I dug it. However, I kept wondering why she was so clingy.

"Why don't I believe you" I chanted in her ear. She slightly turned her head to me and smiled. She already knew she could not hide a thing from me.

"Nina saw your hickeys"

"My hickeys? Princess, they are all yours" I kissed the side of her head and she giggled. I loved that sound, especially hearing it and feeling it. God, it impregnated itself on my skin.

"Whatever, she saw them and she's onto me"

Her phone started ringing and she muted it. I narrowed my eyes, trying to understand why suddenly she was so upset. Nina must have told her. That bitch couldn't keep a secret for shit.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know she told me to be careful," she said and sat up, looking directly into my eyes. I tilted my head to the side. What was she doing?

"Should I be?" She bit her bottom lip, indicating that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. The sexual tension was insane, I had never felt anything like it.

"No, not with me" I assured, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. She gave me this smile where her teeth were showing, she seemed excited.

"We had a whole fight about it" she took hold of my hand again and waved her phone around.

"She's been calling me, she won't stop" Ava angrily threw her phone next to me and I raised my eyebrows, bet that felt good. She was a real good girl, she didn't swear, she did as she was told, did she like praise? I guessed we'd find out soon enough.

"I have an idea" I whispered, picking up her phone. Her eyes widened and I think she smelled what I had in mind. Anyway, I took her by surprise.

"What?"

"Bend over, baby" I turned her around and grabbed her hair, pushing her forward. I couldn't stop myself. I bucked my hips against her ass and she gasped.

"Michael what are you-"

Her phone rang again and I took advantage to answer it.

"Ava?" Nina asked, her voice muffled by what I was thinking. I put the phone next to Ava's head and forbid her from touching it. I leaned over as I pushed her shorts down. She breathed heavily and turned her head when I was next to her ear.

"If you're a good girl I might let you come" I whispered, inserting one finger inside her. I felt her walls clench around me and she almost moaned.

"Hello?"

"Yes! Yes, sorry. What do you want?" She tried to sound annoyed and she did, I knew it was only because I made her nervous.

"I- WoW, just wanted to apologize".

I teased her and licked her entrance right before attacking her clit, which made her bite her hand. She had not answered so I slapped her ass, making her realize that I'd stop if she didn't do what she was told.

"Oh, for, ah What?"

"Ava, what are you doing?"

"Homework," that was the worst lie I had ever heard. I stopped eating her and kept stroking her, leaning next to her ear once again.

"Damn right" I mumbled, swallowing a chuckle.

"Okay, I won't bore you then. I want what's best for you" Nina was a cunt, I wanted this call to be over already.

"I know"

"He just wants to get into your pants, you can't trust him" Ava tried to move against my hand, trying to pleasure herself.

"Yes, thank you Nina" Ava breathed out, biting her lip once again. I kissed her neck, prepared to leave my mark again.

"Promise me-"

"Sorry, I have to fuck I have to go" she raised her voice and hung up. I giggled and kept stroking her. Ava made those small sounds that told me she was enjoying this. Well, she was a virgin and she was being touched for the first time, of course, she loved what was going on.

"Are we doing this?" She asked, trying to turn around so she could see me. It wasn't working so I went above her and leaned down to give her a kiss, spiderman style. She smiled as I kissed her and when I stopped, she didn't say a word.

"Would you want me to fuck you? Is that what you want, Ava?"

I sat back, observing her. She put her shorts back on and sat on my lap, bringing her mouth to mine.

"I don't know"

"When you say yes, I promise you, I'll fuck you like you deserve to be fucked"

She innocently nodded and as I kissed her forehead, I knew I was doomed. Whatever, it didn't matter. I was a sucker for pain anyway.