10

Okay

Okay. Yes, I was aware. I had done something stupid, something so very dumb and unlike me. I just couldn't help it. Nina wouldn't approve and it was why I decided not to tell her. I was more than able to keep a secret.

I'd take it to my grave.

Or that was just what I told myself.

I didn't know why Michael made me feel that way. It was as if he could take me away and I wouldn't have fought him. If anything, I wanted to leave.

"You like that?" He asked as his knee settled in between my legs. I gasped and he took the opportunity to take charge of the kiss.

He kissed me harder, more passionately. I knew we should have stopped this, I should have stopped it.

But something screamed at me to let myself go.

"Michael" I whispered, trying to make him stop. If I had any dignity left, that was it. We were in school, Jesus Christ.

"Yes, baby?"

He pressed some kisses on my lips before going all the way down to my neck and before I knew it, he was kneeling in front of me.

My tongue got stuck in my throat.

He stroked my thighs, his touch making me feel like a fool. What kind of person did that in school? It looked like I was all for it. God, the thought really sent me to the edge. He hadn't even touched me and my clit was throbbing.

"Wait wait wait"

I turned my head around to see the door was in fact locked and the bell had just rung. Nobody was coming in, no one would find out.

Then again, no boy had ever touched me and it somehow didn't sit right with me. What if it showed? What if it was obvious that I had never done anything and I meant literally nothing.

"What's wrong?"

He was super caring even with his face two inches away from my you know what.

Okay, maybe the fact that I was really shy about all of this was one of the reasons I was single and never dared to talk to a boy.

There I was, with not only a boy but with Michael Crist.

One of the four horsemen.

I couldn't believe it.

"Are you sure no one's going to come in?" I grabbed the edge of the desk and Michael grinned before looking up at me with those doe eyes.

"You'll have to keep quiet, can you do that?"

He stared into my eyes, waiting for me to talk.

I didn't.

Because I didn't know what he meant by that.

"Okay princess, lift your hips would you?"

I swallowed.

This was happening, it was really happening.