~20~

You woke up, you stood up quickly to the feeling of a arm around you. Something you weren't use to. But your fear goes away as you see the familiar blue headed boy laying next to you. Softly asleep. You sighed thinking he would have left earlier. But you just moved his hair out of his face as you got up and got ready.

You picked out a dress and got ready, looking in the mirror and seeing the visible marks someone left behind on your neck.

You took off the dress and looked for your turtle neck that was at the back of your closet. You were pulled away from your mirror to the sound of Stu waking up.

You sat next to him looking down at him.

"Look who finally woke up" you chuckled.

"Come here" Stu said eyes still half shut. He lifted his arms up reaching for you. You smiled and got into his arms. He hugged you tightly sighing happily. He kissed your cheek.

"You ended up sleeping here?" You say thinking he would of been gone by the time you woke up.

Not that I mind, but this is risky. I'm just glad that no one is here today.

"I must of fallen asleep, it was just really relaxing here." He said yawning and looking at you.

"What's up with the turtle neck?" Stu asks, not putting two and two together. You looked at him with a raised brow crossed arms.

He looked at you with a confused face, until his brows raised, it looked like something clicked. He blushed and then smirked.

"You went through the range of emotions there." You chuckled and tapped his nose.

"Well it's hard to think straight when you have just woken up. Let me see them" he says trying to pull your turtle neck down.

"Okay okay" you said sitting up. Stu sits up with you, looking at you as you pull the fabric down and showing the red purple bruises he had left behind. He looks at them and traces the marks with his fingertips. He then kisses them lightly and you giggle.

"I like these." Stu says smiling. You just smile as you put your turtle neck back up.

"well you're not the one who has to hide them" You sass back at him. 

"Maybe next time I'll have some of my own to hide." He winks. You roll your eyes and him and chuckle. 

"Get up and get out before someone finds you here." You say getting him out of bed. 

"alright, I get it. I wont press our luck. Should I pick you up in a hour? Is your stupid husband going to join us? or will he not show up" stu asks. 

"you know the answer to those questions, a yes, yes  no." You say getting him out through the window. you gave him a peck goodbye and got ready for your movie night. 

You made sure that your outfit looked fine despite wearing a turtle neck. Applying your makeup. You headed down stairs when you heard a knock at the front door. You opened it to find tom there. 

"Tom why are you here so early?" you say as you walk out the house and close the door behind you. 

"well, I was thinking of maybe coming early so we can leave to the movies early." He says

He was well dressed, his dark hair suiting his features. You sighed knowing that all he wanted was to pick you up and ditch stu. 

"But we said we would wait for stu" You said crossing your arms a eyebrow raised.

"Well maybe we can just go without him" He said. 

"Aw I've been wanting to see that movie for ages" Stu says behind Tom. Tom turned and had the most annoyed look on his face. While stu had the biggest shit eating grin. His smile ear to ear.