~14~

Oh god he kissed me..
He kissed me.
He kissed me..
And I loved it.

I groaned into my pillow. You didn't want to be in this situation. Cause now after that kiss you know who your heart belongs to right now.

I just don't have feelings for Tom.

You groaned into the pillow again. A part of you feeling guilty that was the case. Guilty cause you just didn't love Tom at all. You had fallen in love with Stu.

Maybe this is for the best.
I moved here was a sign. That tom isn't for me.

I would of married someone I don't even love. That's not fair to me or tom.

You didn't know what to do. This was a lot of stress to be on a 16 year olds shoulders. You didn't know how to handle it.

I can't really tell my mom. I don't want to be with tom I want to be with Stu but I know my mom wouldn't allow it.

Maybe we can work something out. Maybe I can move out right out of highschool? And leave so I can be with Stu and not worry about that dumb marriage.

Dumb marriage. Oh god I wonder what young y/n would say to me. Saying that our marriage is dumb.

Honestly I rather be in this stress than get married to someone who only loves me cause I was promised to him. That's not love.

Stu was right.
God that cute guy, has to be right.

You get up from your bed and head towards the window. You look at out the window. You sighed pressing your fingers to your lips. You blushed thinking about that kiss.

He was so sweet about it. He didn't smoke to make sure I wouldn't taste it. That's really sweet. And he told me why he loved me. He loves me.

God, my heart beats so fast just thinking about him now.

You groaned and headed to bed. Trying to sleep seeing you still had school tomorrow. Sleeping was a hard task to do. The night was just filled with tossing and turning.

Morning came and you woke up. Putting in some random clothes and walking down to get something to eat.

I wonder if stu will come and walk me to school.

He should, he did say that yesterday won't change our friendship. So he should still walk you to school right?

I hope he does.

You walk out the door and yes Stu stood there smiling at you brightly. You blushed and waved back.

"How did you sleep luv?" He asked.

"Good, well actually it was hard to get some sleep. Do I look bad?" You ask.

"No you look luvly as always" he smiles.

"Thanks for walking me to school Stu" you said.

"Of course, I always walk you to school. Why did you thank me? Did you expect me to stop luv?" He asked.

"Actually I did get scared you would stop walking me to school" you said.

"I said what happened yesterday won't change our friendship. I just wanna give you time to figure us out. Did you think about it?" Stu said.

"I did, and trust me. I don't care anymore about tom. I don't wanna marry him. But my mother Stu. She has practically set me up with him since I was born. She would be upset" you said.

"I'm sorry about that luv, it does sound like you're in a hard spot. Sorry for bringing you into this." Stu said. His face dropping into a sad look.

You sighed and held his hand.
He looked at you shocked.

"Don't feel about this. If it wasn't for you I would be marrying someone I don't love" you said.

"You said it" Stu looked at you in awe.

"Yeah I said it, to be honest I have feelings for you Stu. I want us to be something I really do " you said feeling bold.

"I would like that. Maybe we can have a relationship in secret. We will be highschool sweethearts" Stu chuckled.

"I would like that stu. But if we are still together at the end of highschool. What do we do then? I think Tom is going to want to move in together" you said.

"I'm getting a job. And I'll save up money and we leave." Stu said.

You looked at him shocked at his words.

"Are you serious?" You said looking at him.

"I am, if we are still together at the end of highschool. We leave y/n. We leave somewhere. And we live with one another. You'll and I will be 18 by then. They really can't do much" he said.

"You mean it?" You said looking at him.

"I do, I'll get a job or even two. And I'll save up every penny to have enough to get us out of here" he said.

He looked at you and kissed your hand. You smiled and gave him a big hug.

"It's a plan Stu. We have a long time before that happens but it warms my heart you would do that for me" you said.

"Luv, remember when I told you about kissing your special someone?" Stu said.

Your eyes looked at him, you nodded remembering that moment. It seemed like so long ago now.

"Well, when I kissed you, it was different. Im sure you're my special someone. And I'm willing to do anything to make sure you're by my side" Stu said.

"Who would of thought one kiss would make you so affectionate. You have a way with words you know." You chuckled.

"Well I like writing songs, it comes in handy" he smiled.

"We should get going to school faster, we've been walking rather slowly" you laughed.

"Sure, also can you do me a favour?" Stu asked.

"Hm?"

"If you ever see your fiancee make sure you don't kiss him again." He says.

"Jealous now are we?" You laugh.

Stu just winks at you as the two of you walk towards the school.