-21-

You woke up, and saw stu sleeping. You sighed and walked towards that small balcony. Sighing looking at the night sky, the moonlight hitting the tops of the trees. You hear stu shift and wake up.

He looks at you as you turn. His eyes still sleepy, he lifts his arms up saying he wanted a hug. You crawl towards him and lay back onto the small makeshift bed. Stu sighs and holds you close.

"Why are you up, its still dark out?" He asks.

"I don't know I couldn't sleep" you say.

"Is it because yesterday?" Stu says. His voice more serious he was pulled put of his slumber.

"Yeah a bit" you say you looked at the floor. Blankets covering the small thin mattress in the tree house.

"Do you regret it?" Stu asks. He pulls away to look at you, looking at your eyes.

"No, it's just. More I'm worried what is going to happen next you know?" You play with his blue hair. It's still soft even when it's messy.

"Don't worry, I'll be there for you" stu says sighing a little bit. Relief was written on his face.

He gives you a peck on the lips, he pulls away and looks at your lips. You leaned closer and he takes the opportunity and kisses you. The soft and passionate kisses turned into rougher ones.

He pulled away and kisses your neck again, leaving light kisses on the hickies that were still there.

"Careful, those are what got us to this point" you chuckled.

"Would it be bad to say it makes me like them more?" Stu chuckles and looks at your face. You roll your eyes and kiss his lips again.

He smiles into the kiss, and he crawls on top of you. Running his hands up your shirt, your soft sighs making him stop. Until you nod your head. Seeing that soft nod he continued.

His fingers where cold against your warm skin. His fingers leaving a trail of goosebumps, his fingers traced the bottom of your bra. He was waiting for you to make a move, it was his way of knowing that you wanted to do this.

You sit up lightly and take off your shirt and unbuckle your bra. He looked at you in awe as you laid back down. You felt the chill air in the treehouse. Stu pressed against you and used his lips to kiss your skin once again. He loved brusing your neck.

You hummed and ran your nails up and down his back. He would groan a bit when you would dig your nails lightly into his back.

He loved it, he kissed your chest. Giving light kisses on your boobs. His touch was soft and delicate. As if he was handling grass. He was careful, after a minute he pulled away and looked behind him to the pile of clothes in the corner of the tree house. He then grabbed one of his hoodies and he put it on you. You were confused. 

"I thought we would do more" you asked stu as he laid back down. Once laid back down he sighed and kept looking at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry, I want to. But we've been through a lot of emotions. And I also don't want you to think I'm only with you for sex you know" stu says as he lays on his side. He smiles at you softly.

"I don't think that" you admit

"Good. I just. You're special, and our first time should be special you know. Not something we should do in this crummy treehouse" he says.

"I love this crummy treehouse. It holds a lot of memories" you say.

"But do you really wanna lose it here?" Stu asks.

"I mean. I wouldn't mind. It would be a nice memory to keep here" you say smiling at him.

Stu just blushed deeply and covered his face in his hands.