-ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ-

Hey guys!
I wanted to tell you guys that the story is NOT over and will continue. This entire book is based off of all three of Jenny Hann's books from her TSITP series, it'll continue until I've completed all three books.

   Volume two will be loosely based off of the second book of the series, "It's Not Summer Without You."
Please keep in mind that the entire story won't be based around Zara and Jeremiah. I'll also be throwing in sub-plots of my own to make the story more interesting.

   Volume Two will be released August 24, 2022, at 3:30PM EST.
Mark your calendar's because volume two is a rollercoaster between Zara, Jeremiah, Belly, and Mateo.

———

-ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋ ᴘᴇᴀᴋ-

   "Do I know you?" I asked. "No but I've seen you here like every year and never really had the guts to talk to you," he said. I'd caught his eye? This has to be a dream. I wanted to pinch myself to make sure but I didn't wanna seem weird. "I'm Mateo Rodríguez."
He'd stuck his hand out and I'd gratefully taken it. "Zara Mahina, but my friends call me Nani." He hummed in response. "That means beautiful, right?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, how'd you know?"

   "My grandpa says I'm a jack of all trades. I kind of just study different languages and cultures whenever reality gets dull and I need to get away for a while." He was kind of a nerd, and I kind of liked that about him. I'd only known him for a few minutes and he was already growing on me. "I know what you mean. I write music, it's kind of my escape from reality, too."
"I hope I get to hear something from you sometime."