Good News! *Please Read*

So, I have very good news for all of you that even remotely enjoyed Nani and Jere's story. As many know, this story was extremely unfinished and there are many, many parts that are rushed. I ended up losing interest in writing it and fast. 

   But, I will forever love the characters and story that Jenny Han created. With that said, I'm going to be writing a new Jeremiah fanfic. 

   I'm not sure when it'll be release since I don't even have a title or characters yet, but I do know that I wanna take my time with it. Once all or most chapters are finished, I'll let everyone know and I'll set a release date for the first two chapters. 

   I wanna be able to take my time with this so I can actually produce something I'll love and something you guys will love as well. 

   I wanna make sure it's perfect, is what I'm saying. 

   I do ask that everyone is patience since I'm a very busy woman these days. I babysit all week and have an upcoming and extremely important test for my GED. (Some of you may not be aware, but I'm getting my GED due to my struggles with mental health. I'm always here if anyone needs me. I swear. Please reach out.)

   With all that said, I can't wait to bring you guys something new and fresh, something well all love and remember. 

   In the mean time, if you're looking for a new read by me, I suggest Wasted Youth, my Jack Harlow fanfic. I took my time with that book and I absolutely love the storyline and the characters I created. It's really good as a standalone though, it is a part of a series. 

   I'm not the biggest fan of the second and third books I created but I'm sure you'll find your own stance on them. 

   Love yaaa💕.