(1)𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞?

It was just a normal night,always on the same dangerous street,someone could easily get me and kidnap me,cops never get around here so i guess its like a wild jungle.

my parents kicked me out at the age of 16,i have or at least had..a crazy family,my dad constantly fighted with my mom,my brother always picked on me to piss me off and my older sister was always repeating me how i was a mistake in that family..she was right.

since i have no money on me,i easily starve,i am lucky if i found some old food in the trash,i starved a lot during these days that i just passed out.

When i woke up,i rubbed my eyes and watched around seeing a long haired man who had "Hello" and "Goodbye" on his hands,i got scared and jump off the bed covering my self with my arms.

"Who are you?! and what am i doing here?!" i yelled,he got up looking at me.

"Hey hey calm down! i found you on the street and you passed out,so i took you in my house,please dont yell" he said.

i took arms off me and watching him from head to toes,calming down,he then continued his speech:

"You are in the umbrella academy,this is my room,i have some siblings with powers but i guess you know that right?"

i looked at him very confused,what was he talking about?

"Umbrella Academy? Siblings? POWERS?!" when i yelled,he immediately covered my mouth with his hand,so people with powers exists?! what kind of family is this?!

"Yes powers,why so shocked? we are the most famous family in the city,we are heroes?" the long haired boy said.

"I am sorry..my parents wouldn't let me look at tv or newspapers,they used to say they blow up your mind,so i guess i dont know a lot about real life..just about streets,criminal things and danger.." He looked at me like i was a little scared kitty.

"I am Klaus,Klaus Hargreeves" he then proceed to give me his hand,i nodded and shaked it.

"Y/n Y/s" i slightly smiled,he then puts hands on his hips "darling you got a nice name!"

i wasnt used to being called those names but i guess they are friendly,we then sit on his bed,he looked at me:
"So..why a little girl like you was on those kind of streets? they are dangerous!"

then i sighed holding my hands togheder "lets say..i had a..bad family,my parents constantly fighted,my brother used to pick on me and my sister made me feel useless calling me a mistake,so at the age of 16 i got kicked out"

Klaus puts hands on his chest shocked.

"omg i am so sorry darling! i live with my family, my siblings,our father wasn't the best either..our routine was always the same:Get up,work,go to bed. and we couldnt talk while having breakfast,lunch,dinner etc,we had a mother who was a robot but we loved her and she loved us,then she..broke."

i nodded then looked to the ground,he grabbed my hand:"why dont we go to meet my siblings? this house its like an hotel so,i guess there is space for you!"

i smiled following him downstairs,in the kitchen,there was a very short haired boy,a girl with short black curly hair,a big man who looked like a monkey,a boy who held knives and another one who was drinking coffee.

the one with the coffee looked to pissed and angry when he saw me:
"Klaus..Who the hell is she? who said you could pick strangers and take them into our house?"

i frowned crossing my arms,no way this little boy would give this attitude to a stranger,who did he think he was?

"Calm down five,she is nice i swear" i laughed when he said five,klaus looked at me "what's funny?"

i looked to him "five? what kind of strange name is that?",the coffee boy glared at me:"little girl,who do you think you are? you are just a stranger"

"me a little girl? have you seen yourself?" he frowned "i am 58 you dumb kid"

i bursted out laughing,was that a joke? but then i looked to other who were serious..what the hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New story! in English! 💗

words count:770