[14]whats wrong..hargreeves?~

⚠️SMUT⚠

In the kitchen,I gently put Five on the counter while starting to cook,getting ingredients I needed,i looked up to see my boyfriend pouting with crossed arms.

<<Whats wrong Fivey?>> i said.
<<I dont want to be here alone on the counter..can i hug you from behind babe?>> he said.

i nodded and he got off the counter,wrapping hands around my waist while i finished to make his chicken soup,starting to feed it to him and he immediately felt better.

in the afternoon,Five said he needed to go to the groceries store since Ally wanted to make something special for tonight,i nodded and kissed him before he went away.

since it was 2:30 pm..reading time! i took off my pants staying in top and and underwear,i was alone in my room so i can wear whatever i wanted!

i got my book and started reading it,laying with belly down on bed and an hand to hold my face,i started moving my legs front and back while i red it,pretty interesting tho.

Five Pov
i was heading back home from the groceries store,with some good stuff that ally needed,i can't wait to eat what she will cook! oh and..just a little advice,never let Luther or Klaus cook..the last time i stayed in the bathroom for 2 hours.

i waved to my sister and gave her everything she needed,going upstairs to my girlfriend room,it was very silent i have to say.

i opened the door and then..i saw her,laying on the bed wearing her underwear and a top,i stared at her for a while before i turned on.

she turn to me with her innocent look,then started to smirk.
<<Whats wrong..hargreeves?~>> she said,while i walked to her and laid next to her,looking at her body still.

<<n-nothing baby..i just never saw you..half naked..>> i got flustered..i have a secret..i am a bottom half of the time.

<<Aw..its okey my love>> she said,with her seductive voice,i laid with the back on the pillow while she was next to me,layed on the side while her hand held her head,and a leg was folded on the other.

she started to tracing circles on my chest while unbuttoning the first 3 bottons of my shirt..oh god,i felt butterflies in my stomach and some weird movements in my pants.

she started to kiss my ear while tracing her finger down,from my chest to my stomach,then to my belt,playing with it before taking it off and unzipping my pants.

my little friend was straight like a ruler,pretty visible..she grabbed my chin and started to kiss me,turning it into a make out while i felt her hand moving on my crotch,oh god..she was so gentle,i enjoyed it so much..

she notices how sensitive i was at the touch,i heard her seductive giggle going close to my ear.
<<Is my baby sensitive to my touch?~>> she said,all i could do was let out small whimpers.

<<do whatever you want w-with me..>> i said,and i seen her nodding.

then i felt it,her hand was in my undies,gently moving it on me while i started to breath in and out,drooling a bit.

she took off her top,revealing her with bra,i looked to her for consent to touch her,as her head nodded i put my hand on the right breast,moving it and squeezing her while she enjoyed.

she went under the blanket and took off my undies and put her mouth on my tip,and then moving her head up and down fast.

i immediately started to moan as i was about to put hands on her head, she stopped and looked at me.
"No touching baby,let mommy do her work okey?~"

i nodded and just held my hands up her head,wanting to hold it so badly while i whimpered and let out little moans.

"a-at least slow down..let me enjoy it~" i said,then i felt the door open and Y/n pushed it all in, i gulped and raised my tights,so her head wouldnt be noticed.

Klaus waved <<Hey little brother,dinner is ready in 5 minutes,where is y/n?>> he said,looking around.

Y/n smirked and starts to move back again,i whimpered and Klaus looked confused.

<<Y-Y/n..is taking a shower,i w-will let her know>> i said.
<<Why you whimpering?>> he said

<<i-i am feeling a little pain in the stomach..t-thats why>> i said,putting an hand on my stomach while y/n started to move faster.

<<Oh okey! see ya at dinner>> Klaus said,closing the door and i looked at Y/n.

<<Baby i-i am about to cum..please slow->> before i could finish,she moved fast as crazy and i cummed all in her throat,i started to breathing heavily.

she got up and kissed my cheek and cleaning me up,pulling my clothes back up and hugging me.

<<you've been a good boy,extra cuddle after dinner>> she said,taking care of me and picking me up,running me a warm shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i loved to write this AHH.

words count:913