(5)𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲/𝐧..

Five Pov
I felt extremely bad,in these 2 days i hated her for no reason but just because i am a fucking stupid..i let my anger out on her..the anger i took with me those 45 years alone..
(I mixed a bit season 2 and season 3♡︎)

I looked up to my brothers with the look "i have to go to her",they smiled nodding and i rushed upstairs walking to the room of Allison,since she slept there till tomorrow because they are making her a new room.

i knocked on the door sighing and i heard a soft voice saying "Come in.. ", I put my hand on the handle opening the door and there was Y/n hugging a pillow,sniffing,the moment she saw me,she threw away to pillow and rubbed her eyes.

i got closer and sat next to her,she got a little away afraid i could shut or hit her..i feel like an evil person..i hurted her a lot..i held my hands togheder looking at her,she turned her eyes on me saying "If you have to yell to me that you hate me..you are free to go"

"Y/n..look..i never open my feelings with someone,that means i am never soft,i never show affection,with all those 45 years i was alone or i just had a mannequin called Dolores..i considered it my girlfriend since she was the only thing that was there for me..but with time i realised its just a doll i know i kissed that mannequin i am stupid"

we both giggled a bit,and then i continued:"I want to say that..i am sorry Y/n.. for how i treated you..i am always a monster with everyone,i never wanted to make you feel like this.."

i started to get emotional realizing that i am such a bad person,some tears came out of my eyes and i covered my face embarassed..i felt two arms holding me close and rubbing my back,while i cried like a baby..but it felt good to let it out like this.

After some minutes hugged,she pulled away holding my hands "You are forgiven Five i promise..you are not a monster..just let your emotion out a little more..because now you are not alone like those 45 years..try to get fun with your brothers than yelling at them,everything will be okey..i promise."

i looked at her stunned with those words and i just did a big smile hugging her tightly,it felt good to be nice,maybe I should be nice more often,she hugged back smiling.

she opened my eyes.

after the hug,we went downstairs,everyone looked at us and we smiled nodding,meaning we are friends now.

everyone smiled,i got closer to my brothers and looked at them,they looked at me confused and i hugged them very tightly,they are my family..i love them a lot,but i never showed it.

they looked at Y/n and she just made "i dont know" expression with the shoulders,they hugged me back smiling and we all turned to Y/n.

Y/n Pov
They looked at me,i was confused,they opened their arms smiling and i understood,i smiled running into their arms,it felt like a family..it was amazing.

Five for apologies about his behavior,bought me chocolate and my favorite coffee,it was cute and i accepted it,immediately smiling.

We decided to make a movie night,selecting a random movie to watch,we made some bowls of pop corns and poured the soda into the glasses,going putting them on the coffee table in front of the couch.

i sat on the couch with allison,diego and Luther/Klaus,Viktor and Lila were on the armchairs/Five and Ben on the floor in front of the couch with pillows,i put a blanket on my legs and belly.

During the movie,Five and Viktor ate a lot and felt full,i helped Five to get up while Ben helped Viktor,i took him in his room,opened the door and gently sit him on the bed,he held his stomach and i sighed.

"Stay here and change your clothes in your pajama five,i get you some pills and water for your stomach ache",he nodded and i went to grab them,i got back with Five laying in bed holding his stomach,i sat next to him giving him the pills and the water.

"Thanks Y/n" he said smiling,i smiled back "No problem,Goodnight Five" "Goodnight Y/n",i got up going in allison room,closing the door behind me.

i put on my pajama and laid next to Allison..it felt great to finally have a good relationship with five.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words count:827