(4) 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠!

I felt so weird with all those people in the mall,i wasnt used to it so i was pretty nervous,Allison held me close to her with her arm around my shoulder walking in the shops.

i didnt want her to pay but i dont have another choice..i dont have any money,she took in me in a shop called..H&M..weird name tho.

i was looking to some clothes, i loved them all so Allison decided to buy me some of them,the one i really liked! Then after we paid,we went to Victoria Secret which you buy undies and bras,they were all sexy, i must say i am shocked.

"do you like one? i think the red one could be stunning on you!" i smiled and nodded,we bought it and we got back to the academy.

we walked inside of the kitchen and there was everyone,even another one I didn't know..a girl with light and dark hair.

"Oh Y/n! this is Lila,my girlfriend,she has powers to!" Diego said,I nodded and shaked her hand smiling "i am y/n y/s,i wish i could change my last name tho.."

Viktor put hands on my shoulders "We can call you with our last name tho,since you are part of the family now!",i smiled hugging him tightly,Lila hugged me after "I am so sorry for what happened to you and for SOMETHING SOMEONE DID.",when she said that,she looked to Five.

Five just crossed his arms without say a word,Klaus then came to me jumping "We want see the clothes on you y/n!"

I smiled nodding,grabbing the bags "Is it okey if i go to change in your room Allison? i don't want to desturb tho.."

she said "Pfft! ofc you can y/n,you dont desturb!"

i smiled a lot nodding,going upstairs in her room changing,putting my bra and undies on,since i had old ones..and a beautiful sweater and jeans! they looked awesome! i never had something like this,i went downstairs running right after!

and a beautiful sweater and jeans! they looked awesome! i never had something like this,i went downstairs running right after!

when i entered the kitchen,everyone had smiles,i looked beautiful! Five was the one who gave just a look and then looked away.

Klaus covered his mouth "Sweetie you look awesome!", i hugged him smiling "Thank you!",Luther jumped in the conversation "We went to Starbucks,its a store who sells coffee and all that stuff,Five was about to get you nothing but we did,we got you a caffè latte!", he then gave me it. he gave allison hers.

I smiled a lot "Thank you Luther,you guys are so kind to me and i appreciate it! i love you!",they smiled,i looked at five and got closer to him:
"Five..maybe we started with the wrong foot..why don't we try to become friends?" i smiled giving him my hand.

he looked to it and then to me smiling "sure",he was about to give me my hand but he just slapped it away laughing at me

"Oh you little girl really think it will be alright just shaking my hand? never,i hate you Y/n,you umiliated me in front of my brothers and no one ever do it to me,gosh if i hate you! just stay away from me." he said,walking out of the room

i put hands on my chest looking down with tears..i never really hated him tho..Allison put an hand on my shoulder:" Y/n i-"

i moved away:" Its alright..it doesn't matter anyway..i tried.",sniffing i went running upstairs,bumping into five who was walking to his room.

i fell onto him,slamming my head on his chest,he pushed me away angrily "Go aw-",he didnt continued his sentence seeying me sobbing and crying,i just got up quickly running into Allison room,while he stand not saying a word.

i get it..he hate me a lot..but at least he could try to not say it everytime he is facing me.

Five Pov
After i said that to Y/n,i went away in my room,but she bumped into me,i seen her cry and i felt like the world fell on my shoulders..she was crying cause of me..that's not possible she hate me,but..she looked at me crying a lot..i felt a bit bad.

i just stand there while i looked her going into allison room,i went back downstairs in the kitchen,i can say everyone was mad at me.

"Five..can you try to be nice for at least 2 seconds,she runned away crying because of you..she just wanted to try to repair things but you acted like a real jerk! now she won't even try to be your friend!" allison said.

i looked down sadly..i need to repair things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hullo Hullo<33

words count:837