(13) 𝘾𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚!

I held five into my arms like I would do with a baby,he was smiling since he saw me..what a cutie,I started to kiss his head as he looked up at me.

"Want to go eat your donut and drink your coffee upstairs my love?" I said,putting a sweet smile on my face,I seen him nodding so I picked him up and held him,by his tights,I have to say he is pretty light,but he got some fantastic abdominals.

i walked upstairs while he cuddled in my neck and chest,i opened the door of my room and laid him on the bed,rubbing his chest a bit.

"i got the chocolate donut and the black coffee my love,all for you! they are from griddy's" i said kissing his cheek,i laid beside him and he sat on my lap sniffing and coughing.

"m-maybe you shouldnt stay so close..or i will get you sick" he said,having watery eyes from all those coughs.

"don't worry about me oke? the coffee's warmness will help you feel better and i'll make you my chicken soup for lunch oke?" i said holding his waist.

he nodded smiling and started to eat,he ate like a baby,getting his mouth full and dirty in the corner of the mouth,i started giggling and grabbed a tissue.

"Five,love,you are getting all your mouth dirty!!" i said while cleaning his mouth,he moved it.

he giggled as i cleaned his mouth,he drank all the coffee and after i started to tickle him on the belly and the neck,his giggles filled the entire room as he moved around to get me to stop.

"B-babe stop haha!" he said,as i kept him under me,the tickling monster! i took a picture with my camera and made it as a polaroid,hanging it on the wall with the lights.

"Babe..i want to watch tv please!" he whined while i bend over and took the remote and turned on the tv on his favorite channel,he gently laid on my chest and wrapped his arms around me,while i played with his hair,our legs were wrapped togheder,my right leg was between both of his,while the left one on his.

"do you like this channel baby?" i said rubbing the back of his head,he simply nodded and sighed in relax,he loved when i played with his hair,it made him feel relaxed.

"but i like you more!" he smiled,looking up at me,hell this boy is a cutie,i was about to get up while he grabbed my wrist.

"Noo..where are you going??" he whined.

"baby i am going to get you some medicines,for make you feel better,dont worry i am in the next door okey?" i said and he sadly nodded,watching TV.

i got his medicines and got back to him. "Five,love,get these medicines okey?" i handed them to him with a glass of water,he doesnt like medicines but got them anyway.

"ew,they taste bad" he said pouting,i giggled and picked him up.
"i know love,now we go to make you your soup,believe me,i cook very good!" i said,he just nodded and hid his face in my neck,it tickled a bit heh!

i held his tights,walking down the stairs,i giggled and put hands on his b-side.

"babe dont put hands on my ass come on!" he said and i laughed,kissing his forehead.

"why not?" i said,giggling more.
"because i will touch yours tonight and the grip will be harder!" he said.

"Okey,try me hargreeves." i said,he looked at me furrowing his brows with a grin.

"okey,i will try you tonight too Y/n." he said,i shaked his hand and got back to hold his tights,going in the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SORRY THIS IS SO FLUFFY.

words count:675.