(6) 𝐘/𝐍 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

some days passed by,I got a lot of fun with Five,i loved spending time with him! we had pillow fights,night long talks in his room,he even bought a cute plushie for my room,he was the most sweet guy in the world!

we all were eating at the dinner table and me and Five were exchanging food between what we liked and what we didn't,we had fun even at the table,Luther was frustrated about it,he didnt liked me staying all the time with his brother. but i never noticed it.

after dinner,me and Five runners into his room and fighted with fake swords,like some warriors!

"You will never win Five!" i said laughing.
"I am not letting you win Y/n!" he said laughing more,jumping on me and he won..come on!

i pounted like a baby,pretending I was offended,he got worried and hugged me "Hey Y/n i am sorry i ju-",then i laughed jumping on him "I won now!",we both giggled and laid next to earchother,watching in the other one eyes.

"I enjoy time with you Y/n!" he said,i melted and hugged him tightly,we got up deciding to watch the moon and the stars,we went downstairs.

Luther was there "what are you doing up late?" he said,we giggled "we are gonna watch the Moon and the stars Luther,so we wanted to grab a drink!"

luther frowned but nodded "Go sleep after,its late",we nodded,grabbing 2 sodas and running to the front balcony,we opened our sodas and watching the night sky.

i turned to look at five..he was beautiful with the light of the moon
"Your eyes becomes beautiful you know? moon's light make your green eyes like two emeralds"

he turned to me smiling softly, grabbing my hands "yours too,Y/n/n" It was a cute nickname,i blushed a lot,i sat next to him drinking my soda,we held hands watching it.

soon after,i checked my clock and it was almost midnight! Luther would kill us! i turned to five "Its late five..i have to go to my room"

he looked at me with a sad look "Oh..okey alright,goodnight Y/n/n!",i hugged him giving him a kiss on the head and running up to my room,he smiled gently.

i went into my room and put on my pajama,laying in bed smiling a lot,hugging the pillow tightly.

The next morning i woke up smiling:

"its a fresh new day,i can't wait to show Five the new jacket i made for him!! it will fit so good on him" i said,i walked downstairs in the kitchen..i didn't expect that long face.

"whats wrong? why you looking at me like that Five?" i said,five got closer to me.

"Y/n,how could you!" i looked at him confused "I thought you finally wanted to be my best friend..but you talked shit about me! ugh i knew i didnt had to trust you"

talked shit about him?!
"Five i swear,whoever told you that,they did it for make us fight,i would never talk shit about you! i didnt do anything.." i got closer to hug him but he just pulled away

"Just stay away from me now" he said,my heart broke..the person who said it will regret it! i sat there drinking my coffee sighing while everyone tried to cheer me up,klaus wispered in my ear "i know you didn't do anything" which cheered me up some.

i took Klaus to my room and showed him the jacket i made for five.

"I wanted to make this as a gift..but i guess its useless now" tears fell from my eyes,I really loved five and i wanted to show him how much his friendship means to me.

Klaus held me tight:"Everything will be alright Y/n..I will talk to him,because there is sure someone that talked shit about you to five"

I nodded and hugged back..he was seriously the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yea sad mood tonight.

words count:707