(7) 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝..

The next day,in the morning
Five Pov
I can't believe Y/n talked shit about me..i thought she really wanted to be my friend..i thought someone really wanted to be friend with me..but it was a lie.

i ddnt had coffee this morning,i felt tears going down my eyes,i really loved Y/n,she is my best friend..or was. i heard the door open and there was Luther.

"Hey five..we need to talk" he said,great,like my mood wasnt already bad. "tell me luther.." i quickly wiped my tears and sat up on the bed,i didnt liked people to see me vulnerable..just y/n can.

Luther sat up next to me "Look five..Y/n didnt talked shit about you..𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 because you and her were always togheder so we didnt had a family time all togheder..i am sorry Five.. i am really sorry"

i felt so much anger! how could he do that! my eyes widen and got up quickly "Luther the heck! My poor Y/n" i didnt even let him answer that i stormed off to Y/n's room.

i seen her on the bed with a bad moon,her eyes widen when she saw me and I flew into her arms "Y/n..i am so sorry,you didnt do anything"

i felt her arms around me and it made me feel safe and sound,i started to explain everything so fast,she understood but she preferred that i cried in her chest,for let it out and so i did.

i felt comforted..i opened my eyes after a while and seen something on Y/n's Desk

"Y/n..whats that?" i pointed at her desk,she giggled and got up,taking my hand walking up to her desk,i seen a jacket of my size and some pictures of me.

"Its a jacket i made for you..i wanted to give it to your yesterday that why i was so happy.." she grabbed it and puts it on me,she then smiled more "its amazing on you.."

i smiled a lot and hugged her tightly,rubbing her back and our anger went all away..it felt great to be in earchother arms.

we then went downstairs and glared at Luther,he said "sorry..",i crossed my arms angry about to yell but y/n put hands on my shoulders and i calmed down.

Y/N Pov
I am not mad at Luther..he just wanted to spend more time with me and five,i understand it.

"Luther you could have just asked for us to spend more time with us..instead of make us fight" i hugged Luther,i know he have a sweet heart.

he hugged hack continuing to say sorry,i forgive him and five too,then all of us went out on a shopping spree! i held five hands while walking,can't 2 best friends male and female held earchother hands without looking like a couple?

we went into a very cool shop of clothes! me and five bought some matched clothes like shirts,shorts,sweaters,hoodie,hats..
i laughed as i put sunglasses on him! he laughed as he bought ones for me but he was the coolest,i took a picture of him!

as we got home,i put my clothes in my wardrobe,me and five secretly bought some snacks because we are planning to watch movies and listen to some songs,we bought matches pajama too! i bought cow full pajamas(the one from head to toes)

Five came into my room and sat on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words count:616