(16) New Game Setup

Five Pov
Some days ago,i ordered a game setup,since we are in 2022,i wanted to try these..young generations stuff! i've been stuck 45 years in the future but i only had commission and dolores,so i never got a time to learn about cellphones or computers,or those stuffs!

Diego called me to the front door.
"Five!! you got a package!"

I was cuddling with my Y/n,but i immediately got up from the bed and rushed downstairs,yes she will be upset since i quickly went away.

when i arrived at the door,i seen a big package:
"Wow finally it arrived!" i picked it up,pretty heavy i have to say!

"What is it?" Diego asked.

"its a game setup,i never got along with technology so i guess its good to start with it! the only technology I interacted with was the commission's contraptions and dad's TV" i answered all excited.

"Oh that seems pretty cool,call us if you need help with it,we know about technology" he said smiling and walking away.

i went upstairs with the package in mine and Y/n shared room,she was upset with crossed arms.

"Baby why did you leave me so fast?" she said, i put down the package and grabbed her waist kissing her cheek.

"sorry babe, my new game setup arrived,could you help me to assemble everything?" i asked nicely,she pounted.

"pretty please" i said and kissed her lips softly,then she nodded,we opened the package and took everything out of it.

"This stuff looks so expensive and fragile, but also cool and fun!" my girlfriend said.

Y/n pov
"i know right?" my boyfriend replied smiling,i got the monitor and placed it on the desk,connecting the cable to the power outlet.

My boyfriend took the case and plugged it into the monitor and outlet.

then connected the mouse,the keyboard,the controller and some videogames.

"oh lemme see them darling, i wanna see whats the game about!" my boyfriend said excited,i loved to see him so happy with it!

"Call of Duty..hmm,Fortnite,these are battle things,so cool! lemme see the rest..This is called fifa and its a soccer game,I am not really into sports but i'll give it a try!" he then proceed to explain the other games.

"I get it darling,now i am gonna make me a sandwich with peanut butter and marshmellow, do you want one?" i said.

he then just nodded his head and i smiled going downstairs while he was still working on that game setup.

i came back with 2 sandwiches after 5 minutes and gave him his.

" There you go love!" i said,he just nodded and gave it a bite before going to his game setup.

i frowned,he didn't even said thank you..maybe he is just concentrated on that electronic.

after an hour he was finally done.
"Baby i did it!" he said turning to me,i was laying on the bed with a book.

i raised my thumb and gave him a sweet smile. "good job love!" i answered.

he sat at his desk and turned it on,starting to play with it, he was struggling at first but then learned the commands.

6 hours later
he has been sat at the desk for 6 hours! all the afternoon,he didnt even notice when i left the room or came back!

"Babyyyyy..come cuddle with me in bed!!" i said.

"Yea 5 mins and i am coming" he said,not leaving his eyes off that monitor.

i didnt wanted to break it because i know how much it is worth,so i just pounted and hugged a pillow, watching him play.

after another 30 minutes i had enough,i put on a top and some comfy shorts,i walked over to him and sat on his lap carrying his shoulders for support.

"Baby i am almost d-" he couldn't finish,i started to straddle on his lap slowly,his expression was surprised,he put down his controller and just enjoyed it,grabbing my tights and started to whimper and pants,soon i felt something poking me.

"I-i am sorry l-love for ignoring y-you..stop teasing m-me!" he said but i didnt answer,just straddled on him enjoying his little expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thats kinky.

Words Count:741