(8) 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲!
𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀💗:
𝗬/𝗵/𝗹=𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗬/𝗵/𝗰=𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝘆/𝗲/𝗰=𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know Luther wanted us to spend more time with the family..but i will make him up tomorrow! i promise.

i sat on the desk's chair while five was changing into his pajamas,i covered my eyes in case i turn around accidentally.

then after he sat there and covered his eyes while i changed in shorts and top,they were comfy so perfect!

we both sat the desk and i turned on my computer,I opened up netflix searching for some movies,five mumbling,i turned to him to see what the matter was,he looked at me "i am not really into movies tonight..what about music?"

i smiled softly nodding,closing Netflix app and opened spotify,we started to listen to random music and we enjoyed it,i put some songs in my playlist,and i made a playlist about me and five "Five & Y/n Songs"

we then got into a song..a very beautiful song..it was called "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran,we loved it,we got closer to eachother,Five closed his eyes enjoying the music.

i couldn't stop staring at him,seeing the little smile on his face which had dimples,the hand moving to the rhythm of the music,he was..beautiful..wait,was i catching for five?! no no its impossible!

i blushed a lot,my cheeks turned red but i calmed down soon after,i turned to look at five and gently laid my head on his shoulder,closing my eyes,five did the same,laying his head on mine.

we both smiled and held hands with earchother,he then tapped my cheek gently:

"Y/n..what if..this becomes 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠?",i opened my eyes and looked in his,smiling softly and nodding gently and gently resting between his chest and shoulders.

Five Pov
i felt Y/n laying on me,i couldn't stop smiling,i gently held her putting an arm around her shoulder,i am starting to catch feelings for her..but i dont know how it feels to be in love..when i am around her i feel something strange in my belly causing me to blush.

Y/n is beautiful..i gently lean in kissing her forehead while smiling,then i gently put head on hers and fell asleep,i could hear the music in my ear..it says "your body lightweight speaks to me"..i enjoyed it.

The next morning i woke up with that beautiful y/h/c y/h/l girl on my chest,i think she was warm being so close to me,i gently held her cheek rubbing it with my thumb,she woke up having that y/e/c eyes so tired,i giggled.

"wake up sleepy head,its morning",i got up and she pounted,she didnt wanted to wake up,cute.

i went downstairs,others were there "Good morning family" i said while making my black coffee,the others said the same while i seen a tired Y/n walking like a zombie in the kitchen,she searched for her coffee.

"Morning.." she said,while yawning and stretching,i took my coffee while she sat at the table next to Klaus laying her head on his shoulder tired about to fall asleep,Klaus giggled.

i felt a lot jealous,i went there and gently poked her cheek rubbing her head "Y/n/n wake up,or your coffee will become cold"

she nodded giving me a smile,i felt it again..that thing in my belly,i placed an hand there,i started blushing.

my siblings asked me if I had a stomachache,i shakes my head no and put back the hand in my pocket,walking on the counter and sitting on it.

i had to know what was that thing..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

words count:668