[15] Types of Kisses

Five Pov
I held onto her like a Koala to a tree,i kissed her cheek while she took me for my nice and warm shower,she smiled a lot and did the same to me before kissing my lips quickly.

She took my clothes and put me into the shower,i enjoyed it since i love warm water to run down my body,it relaxes my muscles,guys um..dont tell Y/n but i sing in the shower- i would be so embarassed if you tell it to her.

I got out of the shower and grabbed towel,starting to dry myself,my hair grew a lot since i met Y/n for the first time,about a year ago,so i managed to do myself a little pony tail.

We both went downstairs since food was ready,FORTUNATELY ALLISON COOKED,THANK GOD.

I took my girl's hand waving with the other to my siblings,Klaus was drinking a cup of Tea and looked at me.

"Hey mini bro,how's your stomach?" He said.
"My stomach?- oh yea right,it feels better now,i think i just drunk some bad coffee" phew,i managed to look credible.

"You could have tell me Five, i have some great pills for stomach ache" Allison said and i nodded.

"sorry Sis" i said and sat down at the table, kissing y/n hand,i loved her little squeal when i do it and her face gets super red like a pepper!

I heard a small "aw" from Ben.
"Oh our little fivey is a softie since he got this beautiful girl by his side" klaus said, petting Y/n head and mine.

i just smiled a lot in embarassment,dinner was amazing, i love allison kitchen, especially her enchiladas and veggie burgers!

after dinner,i went to look for a new pajama in my clothes while Y/n got on the bed, laying with a tablet, i think she is watching youtube videos.

i got to her room and layed beside her,got behind her and hugging her waist, clinging my hands on her shirt while resting my head on her shoulder.

"what are you watching princess?" i asked,she returned to me with a big big smile, oh oh i am scared.

"a video which says 10 differents type of kisses!!" she said, i flustered and giggled seeing her happiness, i put an hand on her tight and kissed her cheek.

"You want to try them, darling?" i asked and she nodded,so she put away her tabley turning it off and sat in front of me, i did the same and looked at her.

"Eskimo Kiss!" she said excitedly and got closer, the name sound weird but i want to make her happy, then i found out what it was.

she cupped my cheeks and i grabber her hips, and her nose rubbed on mine, we started giggling a lot and i even got more flustered, it was pretty cute, like babies.

"Now, kiss on the corner of the lips" she said,i smiled and she kissed the corner of my lips, i smiled a lot, i give this a 8/10

"Kiss on the neck" she said smiling,getting closer to kiss mine but i stopped her.

"my turn, darling" i grabbed the other side of her neck and kissed it sweet and passionately, leaving it a small hickey.

"Fiveeeee,come on,how do i cover it now?" she said and started to giggle.

"Oh well your neck, your problem." i said crossing arms smirking,her eyes widen and pounts.

"idiot." she then pulled me down and took off my shirt,biting me on the neck multiple times.

"Ow Y/n! baby whyyy,how they will go away?" i said.

"your neck, your problem" she then smirked and crossed her arms,i pounted.. she is good at these games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awe.
Words count:655