⚔️6⚔️

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟

Warning⚠️ :
Violence
Blood
Torture L

Leave many comments!! I love reading them you guys are funny.

Authors POV
2 days later after being in Paris

Jungwon was currently out to confront one of the spies, his team had just told him they had a spy among their team.

That person was Lisa, Yeji was shocked but she did always have her suspicion, Ryujin was heartbroken because they were supposedly good friends.

She was being held in the torture room in the lowest level of the mansion, they had many secret rooms inside of this house.

Lisa was honestly scared for her life, especially since Jungwon had a side of him that was more terrifying than his father.

Her heart quickened as she heard footsteps getting closer to the door, in came Jungwon, Jay, Beomgyu, Changbin,Jeongin and Yunho.

Those four were the best when it came to torture and pressure in situations like this, but Jeongin was the best at it, he seems so innocent but he's really scary when it comes to it.

The guard closed the door behind them and the room once again became dark, there was a huge table with tools for torture, a huge mini pool for drowning also.

Chain's everywhere.

The only place that had light was the small light handing on the ceiling and the small light on the torture table.

"Let's play a game", Jeongin smirked evilly, "Answer each question honestly, if you lie or refuse to answer, you get a punishment", Yunho said as he leaned against the table with many brutal tools.

"If you answer truthfully I might not kill you", Jungwon said as he went and sat in front of her, she was chained up, restricted from getting out at all.

The person she was most scared of after Jungwon and his intimidating bodyguard was Changbin, she was always very scared of him because his poker face was scary and he was cold.

"I want to try first", Beomgyu said a little too excited, he was a bit on the crazy side, "First question, who are you working for", Jungwon asks her in a serious intimidating tone.

"You think I'm actually going to say who I'm working for, what a fucking joke", she snarled and Jungwon smirked.

"Ok then", Jungwon said sitting back in his seat, Changbin came over and she immediately showed fear in her eyes.

He grabbed her hand, he grabbed her pointer finger before bending it at a odd angle, and he continued to bend it slowly until it snapped.

She let out a painful yell, "What is your motive when spying one me and my group", Jungwon asks again.

"Fuck you", she said once again refusing to answer and Jungwon sighs, this time Changbin broker he whole hand.

She let out another painful shriek, "once again, why are you spying on me", Jungwon asked again in a scarily calm tone.

"For your information and to Assassinate you of course", She said with a smirk, "Well you definitely failed that didn't you", Jay said making Jeongin laugh.