⚔️21⚔️

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙: 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

LEAVE COMMENTS PLS, If not I don't have any motivation to writeee

TW: Killing, blood, violence, cursing

Authors POV

Shit was about to go down, it was early in the morning and Jungwon sat in his office chair with a view of his backyard from above behind him.

His team sat in the room once again going over plans.

"The tech team will be outside the building and another team surrounding it just in case anyone tried to escape and alert their boss early on. The way Jungwons team, Q's team and Kai's team will enter is normally, they shouldn't suspect anything since Jungwon is the boss and does normal check ups on everyone, when they get in they'll kill off the main team on the first floor, which will only be a few", Ace says.

"From then on you'll transfer into stealth mode once you've successfully completed the first task, because you all have silencer on your guns the shots will not alert anyone else in the house, our spy says they didn't know where Jay was located but he made a guess and gave us the location of the torture room which is all the way down on the 5th floor and is heavily guarded, when you get down there, it has 4 sections of heavy security before you get to the actual room, the cameras will be shut off so it won't alert the person who's watching it", He explains again.

"Most of the team is away with Bali so we only have about 140 people in the building, Kai's team goes upstairs to clear out any guards, Q's team stays on the main floor to keep everything in order while the boss's team will be heading towards where Jay is most likely located",  Sunghoon now said taking the lead a bit.

"For the search team, Bali only has one warehouse so they'll be going there, the grass there is high so make sure to hide into it and you'll be given camo suits to blend in, make sure to report to Mingi and Yunho to tell them if you found anything worth telling", Naeyeon tells them and they nod once again.

"Alright, we went over plans again, for my team, there are traps and obstacles we will have to get pass, the first one is the one with false tiles on the floor, Yunho will help us with that from outside, the third one is timing, every 40 seconds you have to find the right spot to stand on or you'll drop when the false ones fall, the second one is fire, get onto the right one and you won't be burned to a crisp, the last one is classic lasers, when we get passed all that we'll have to shoot the 20 guards that are guarding the place, it's like a maze down there so we'll get help from Mina for that, everyone got that", Jungwon says and his team nods.

"Alright, go get ready, make sure all guns are silenced and I mean all of them, wear protective vests, if we're lucky Mingi could be able to deactivate the security systems down there, be smart and precise, I want absolutely no mistakes at all, if it happens and you ruin our plans I just might kill you myself, now, go", Jungwon tells everyone as they all bow in response at the same time before leaving as their shoes tapped against the marbled floor of Jungwons office.

Jungwon got up when everyone was gone except Minghao and Ace of course, they all had on their things already.

"This is going to be dangerous", Jungwon says with a sigh as he puts on his ear piece before pulling down the eyeglass part that was connected to advanced technology, Sunoo and Sunwoo made it, it could scope out the layout of any area through a graph form, immediately the device calculates the space, room, floor, ceiling and objects in the room as well as the space and walls 300 feet away.