⚔️11⚔️

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥.𝟚
Leave nice commentssss
Warning ⚠️:
Killing
Blood

𝟚Leave nice commentssssWarning ⚠️:KillingBlood

(What he looks like btw ig)
Authors POV

The team were currently having a meeting at Ace's house, they couldn't do it at the Apartment because it's too close to their target.

"Alright guys listen up", Ace says clapping his hand to get everyone in the rooms attention, everyone went silent as the Second hand was about to give more information about the plan.

"Thanks, so far we're off to a good start, we already have his contact information plus his address which was unexpected but it works for us. So slight change of plans, Hyunjin recently found last night during the mission, he has some files in his building we need back immediately, so, Jungwon your going to need to ask him out somewhere if he doesn't text you first, it'll give us time to get the files we need, because even after we assassinate him the files might end up with someone we don't know or can't get a hold of and then we'd be fucked", Ace explains briefly.

Ace pulled out the board with all the information they have so far on it also with reasons for the males assignation.

"Jason Cole, runs many casinos and a fashion company, has many ties with different mafias which we had no idea about at first, and it isn't good because it means he could be giving information to the other mafias. He took the family heirloom, the ruby red rose symbol which costs more than a million dollars, already leaked some information about us that isn't good too since the feds have been on us. He has no wife and no kids luckily or I'd feel 0.1% bad for killing him, I want everyone on they're A game for this, so no slacking off, no goofing around, like I said before this mission is very serious, he knows a lot of things he shouldn't",he says.

Ace then grabs a hair band off his wrist to tie his hair back in a ponytail as he finished talking.

"So the team for the Retrieve mission will be, Ryujin,Yeji and Kevin, your on lookout duty, Ni-ki, Chanhee and Q, you guys are to clear the path toward the boss room quietly, Felix,Hyunjin and Changbin, you guys are to disable the alarms in the three different locations of the building, north side, east and south side, Felix's is north, Hyunjins is east and Changbin your west. Keeho, Jay, Minghao and San, you are still assigned to Jungwon, Sunwoo and Lia you guys are taking over for the assault team for the time being because I need those two for now, Yuna, Chaeyeon and Seonghwa, you guys are to wipe all cameras there's a three camera station, take out the guards there, don't kill them and make sure they don't rip your mask off we can't risk anyone seeing you guys' faces. Kai, Yeonjun, Mingyu and Woozi, you guys are to be on the ground making sure we don't have any blind spots, we want to make sure we can see everyone outside of the building from the ground and from up top with the snipers, you 4 will be disguised in guard uniform so they if anyone tried to come in tell them you were told no one was allowed in, if they refuse to listen shoot them with the dart gun it'll knock them out, keep a mask on your bottom half since you can't have your face completely covered, Yuna you'll be my guidance inside the van and Jungkook will make sure your guarded while doing so, I am going to also be helping out". Ace says as everyone listens intently.