⚔️8⚔️

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: 𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

Authors POV

Long story short they ended up killing and ridding Lisa, she said nothing but because of that they re research everyone they have on the team.

There was only Lisa who was a spy, everyone else was innocent, today Jungwon would be able to see his sisters son again, he had been sent away to attend school but it's summer break now so he's coming back, he's 11 now.

"I didn't know you had a kid", Jay said as he was currently following his boss to the combat training room, the one with the paint balls.

"Kija is my sisters kid, not mine, since my father didn't want to pay for another abortion and loose another grand child he forced her to have him, then he put the responsibility on me to take care of him when I was 13", Jungwon told him.

"Damn, that's harsh taking care of a newborn at that age!?", Jay said surprised, "He's still only 7", Jungwon said making Jay even more surprised.

"That kid must love you huh", Jay asked and Jungwon smiled softly, "Yea he does, but of course he hates his mother, me and the rest of the crew are the only ones he likes, and my little brother of course", Jungwon said.

Another thing Jungwon was pretty happy about other than his little nephew coming back was the fact that he could be a model.

I mean you can basically be anything when your a mafia boss.

"Let's get practice over with soon, I have to be at the modeling company at 9", Jungwon said as they entered the place.

Time Skip.

Jay and Jungwon had just entered the modeling company in Seoul, "OH JUNGWONNN!!" Someone yelled when they saw them.

It was the lady who requested him to be her model for her company, it's a pretty big company also.

"I'm so happy you could make it!, wow your even more gorgeous in person" Minchul said as she smiled at the boy.

She was extremely happy he accepted her request when they ran into each other at a store at the mall.

"Oh I don't know about all of that", Jungwon said with a cute smile, "Oh I'm sure of it-, wait who's this handsome strong young man", She says pointing to Jay with a small blush.

"My assistant", Jungwon said so it didn't seem weird, which it would if he said bodyguard, "Oh you should be a model too", she said to him with a wow expression.

"Thank you", Jay said with a smile as his hands were in his pockets, "Alright come on let's head up stairs to the shoot room", she said as they followed her.

"Ok let's go get you dressed first ok", she said once they got to the room, one of the stylists told gave him what he had to change into.

Once he came out the stylist did his hair and she blushed when she looked at him again, "How do I look", he asked her and she smiled.

"You look gorgeous!", she said genuinely and Jungwon smiled, soon she sent him out, "Woah, who are you, are you really my boss!?", Jay said dramatically once he saw him and Jungwon elbowed him annoyed by his teasing.

"Ok, Jungwon let get ready ok, come over here", the director tells him, "Good, could you lean in a little more, look a little more mysterious", the director tells him and he listens.

"Oh perfect that one is amazing, wow you really are made for this aren't you", His director said as he showed him the first photo.