Moon Bin ❤️🕊️

R.I.P to Moonbin from Astro, I just found out about it 2 hours ago and I still cannot accept that he's gone.

This should be an eye opener to people about how they should change the kpop industry, kids shouldn't be debuting at 13-15 years off age if this is what they have to deal with.

Suicide is starting to become more common for idols and this ain't a good thing, they're probably already so stressed with other things and being a publicly known idol makes this so much worse for them.

The people who seem the happiest are always the most hurt, Moonbin was so sweet and caring, h was supposed to be doing something with Sanha but now it's not going to happen.

I'll miss him so much, I cried my eyes out when I heard and I hope really hope that Moon Sua and his family and friends all heal from this soon.

I won't say I hope they're ok now because I k ow they're as heartbroken as the fans and definitely more heartbroken since they actually knew him personally.

If Moonbins fans are this hurt to where they burst out crying and like me my whole month is ruined, imagine how the people who personally knew him feels.

I remember hearing of many other idols suicide but I didn't know them before they passed yet I still cried but I wasn't as hurt as I am about Moonbin because I actually knew him before he passed.

It hits hard it really does, I hope everyone will be able to heal soon and I will continue to cherish the memories we got to have of or with him, I wish his life could've been easier for him and if not becoming an idol at all would have let him live more than 25 years I wish he would've never thought of being one because maybe it would've been better for his own health.

I wish I could've seen more of him but I guess he just didn't have that motivation to keep going anymore, I hope you are all ok.

If you don't have anyone who says they love you than I love you, no matter who you are, race, religion, or sexuality, I love you.

I want you to know that even though you think you're unimportant, and it won't matter if you go, remember even the ones who may pretend to not love you probably does.

I want you to know that you are just as important as anyone else and I wish you the best in life.

R.I.P Moonbin ❤️💔🕊️