⚔️22⚔️

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙: 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕤

EPILOGUE CHAPTER!!

LONGGGGG

Authors POV

Both the injured males laid in bed together all day basically apologizing to one another, cuddling, innocent kisses but more than anything, smiling and happiness.

Everything felt better now that the two were back together, they were like two puzzle pieces, it didn't feel right without the other piece.

"Ow", Jay groan feeling Jungwon mistakenly elbow his stomach, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to", Jungwon says immediately giving him an apology kiss on the cheek.

"I know, just be a little more careful", Jay tells him with a smile, "Ok, sorry", Jungwon says again, "You are now forbidden from saying that word", Jay says, the boy had been saying it all day for any slight mistake he made.

"S-", "Sh", Jay tells him with a small smile, "Hey Hey! Please stop moving so much both of you! If I have to re stitch or change another bandage because you guys don't listen I'll turn off your life support!", Eunwoo scolds making both Jay and Jungwon pretend to be asleep under the covers.

"I can hear you giggling!", Eunwoo says in a stressed tone, "Kids I swear", He says giving up before putting the curtain back around the two.

It's been a few weeks, Jay and Jungwon mostly recovered, Jungwon more than Jay of course, Jungwon could move more and Jay could too but he was told not to stand on his own.

"He's so naggy", Jungwon snickers, they both turned into big kids around each other, "Don't you have work you're supposed to be doing", Jay asked Jungwon who groans.

"I don't want to leave though, Ace said he'd handle it", the boy pouts cutely, "Ace can't do everything kitten", Jay tells him with a small smile.

"For now yes the hell he can", Jungwon says making Jay chuckle, Jungwon didn't want to leave jays side at all, he's had to a few times to do paperwork or a small meeting with Ace, but other than that he's been cuddled up with Jay.

"Ok, you can stay", Jay said giving him a peck on the lips before pulling away, Jungwon grabs Jays face before pressing his lips against Jays warm ones, he couldn't get enough of his kisses.

Jay kissed back fully holding onto Jungwons waist as their lips would lick and mold together before pulling away and doing it again at a slightly different angle.

After that they cuddled and watched tv for a while, Jungwon sitting on top of Jay which was ok to do now since most his wounds had healed as well.

Jay didn't pay attention to anything but Jungwon, he was so relieved around him, Jungwon brought him comfort.

Jay still laid down as Jungwon did sit on him, mostly playing with the boys shirt, Jungwon was watching something on his phone as he faced towards Jay but leaning against the back of the headboard.

Jay let his hands travel under Jungwons shirt to touch his soft skin, pushing his shirt up which gave him a full view of his small stomach and slight abs forming, Jungwon looked down at Jay for a slight second to see his completely mesmerized by his stomach for some reason.