⚔️13⚔️

Khinsueng Chapter special
Ace's birth name is Khin

Contains: Fluff+Smut

Heeseungs POV

I was currently inour room laying on my stomach dozing off, it was only 6pm right now but I was a bit tired.

And the fact that's it's quiet makes me want to sleep.

Ace had went to go check on whatever information he was getting from Jungwon, as I was starting to fall asleep suddenly I got slapped on the ass.

"Ow!, I was just starting to go to sleep", I whined as I kept my eyes closed since I already knew it was my sneaky boyfriend.

"I'm sorry Bambi, but it's not my fault your ass is just there", he says back with chuckle as I felt him lay next to me.

I looked over at him and he was in the same position I was, but he prompted his head up on his hand while I was laying on my arms using them as pillows.

"You didn't have to hit it", I tell him with an annoyed tone and he just smiles at me. "Yes I did, or would you rather I hit it in another-", I used my hand to cut off his inappropriate words.

"Don't even finish that sentence", I tell him and he giggles before he grabbed my hand before kissing it gently.

I blushed being the shy flustered person I can become when it comes to him.

"Your so beautiful, you know that", he says looking at me with a very soft expression expression on his face, the way he smiled with his eyes were cute.

"I-I k-know that you tell me it a lot", I said being shy as I hid my face in my arms, I couldn't handle looking at him when he gave me that expression it's just too sweet.

"Your being shy again", he teased as I feel him leaning closer to me, "Shut up", I tell him but it came out a bit muffled.

"Stop hiding from me", he complains, shaking me, he had actually cut his hair recently which honestly he still looks amazing of course, but I do miss his long hair already.

But I feel like since he got it cut he's been more self confident in himself which is good, and I think this style actually looks better on him.

"No", I tell him, "Please", he says back and I do it, he puckered his lips wanting a kiss and I smile a little before giving him a peck on the lips.

He then kissed me again but this time it wasn't just a peck, it was a sweet caring kiss, suddenly he rolls me over so I was now on top of him while he was on his back now.

"Your strange you know that", I tell him and he shrugs while continuing to hug me while I'm on top of him.

"If I'm strange then so are you because you're my boyfriend", he said back, my arms are wrapped around his neck while his hands were holding onto my waist.

I had my head in between his shoulder and his neck, "Are you tired", he asked me as he started to rub my back with one hand.

"No not really", I tell him and he hums.

"I'm boreeedddd", he starts to complain like a kid, sometimes he acts like a big child but mainly around me and Jungwon, mostly me though since he thinks he has to be professional when it comes to Jungwon since he's the boss, even though their besties.

"What do you wanna do then cry baby", I asked him with a chuckle and he huffs at me, "I'm not a crybaby, anyways, let's watch a movie and eat some snacks", he says and I sit up on him.