⚔️14⚔️

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙?

Authors POV

The mission he been over for a month and they successfully got it over with without any problems or issues.

"What do you got for me", Jungwon asked as he sat on the table next to Seonghwa's computer, Seonghwa gave the rest of their friends a look meaning to give them privacy and they immediately left out of the room in respect.

"Like you wanted I was digging up the past many secrets your father had when I came across one that was securely guarded, but because I'm one of the best hackers here I got through it, I want you to look at it yourself", Seonghwa said with sort of a sad expression.

Jungwon went and sat in the chair they Seonghwa was in before looking at what was in the screen, not everything he found important until he scrolled.

Looking at the screen filled with murderous pictures and word on what happened, Jungwon froze for a minute.

His eyes going wide as he covered his mouth in sheer shock, the next thing he felt was dread and sadness, then after that, complete pure anger.

"I'm for real going to kill him now, he's lucky I have other things to do first, thanks Seonghwa, send everything on this file to me", Jungwon said as he got up.

As they left the gun room Jungwon was fuming, Jay had no idea why but he figured it wasn't the best to ask him in his current state, he looked like he would kill a whole bunch of people at the moment.

"Come one let's get this other stuff over with", a Jungwon said to his boyfriend.

Time skip.

When Jungwon got inside first thing he did was look for his father, Jungwon had looked everywhere, but his office, when he went in there he was.

Jay closed the door behind him, "What are you doing in my chair", Jungwon asked with poison in his tone, his father looked at him coldly.

"Who are you talking to", the man said with gritted teeth, "A snake, I mean you your the snake", Jungwon said, "I know your dirtiest secret, because of it I really want to kill you but first I need to know why", Jungwon says as he sat on his office desk close to his father.

"What are you talking about", his father asked him, "Was it so long ago your forgot?, I know your not my real father for one, I think you know the rest after that", Jungwon smirked, this was the first time he ever saw fear consume the man's expression.

"H-how!?", he said in panic, "Oh don't freak yet, I haven't even got to the good part, let me tell you a story I had to find out myself", Jungwon said as he got up and walked around.

Jay stood there confused himself since he hadn't seen what Seonghwa had showed Jungwon.

"Once a pon a time, Yun Jae-bong became apart of the mafia at 12, but one of the smaller gangs, he was one of the best and respected the main family until one day, he got jealous, jealous that he couldn't be in charge of what they were in charge of, didn't have the money that they possessed, didn't have a family either, unlike them, so he decided to start climbing up the ranks until he got into being one of the main bodyguards in the main family's house, any of this sound familiar?", Jungwon said with a evil glare, probably the scariest he ever had.

The tension in the room was so high, the atmosphere was scary, the man just stood there still in fear.

"Of course it does", Jungwon said angrily, "Let's continue shall we, once he made it he became friends with the boss, his name was Yang In-Su, my rightful father, and my rightful mother Yang Su-ah, my father trusted you and added you to his main team, the first big mistake. Soon my mother gave birth to me, 4 years later she had my brother Dae-hyun, your were 16 at this time, the time you finally decided to go through with your plan to kill my actual parents to become the boss, and to make it better my mother was sick with cancer which made it easier for you as she was already too weak to fight back, one day on a very important mission, everyone on your team wiped out except for you and my father, you took that opportunity to betray him and kill him, you went back to the house and claimed that he died by an enemies bullet, since you were his second in command you became the boss, but first you had to finish off my mother so you could get rid of the family, you suffocated her to death, claiming she finally died from cancer, you had my memory wiped so I'd remember nothing of my mother and father", Jungwon said.