Chap. 19

MONDAY, AUGUST 8TH, 1978 

Katie's pov: 

I walked home, and hooked Rover to his leash. I was just going to take him on a little walk, that's all. A simple and nice walk to clear my head of this 'THE GRABBER' sh*t. Even if it was just for a few minutes. 

The dog was happily trotting, and I was happily following. I love Rover, he's adorable. He was the one thing going right in my life, oh wait I shouldn't say that, the f*cking Grabber might abduct my dog too.

As I walked and walked, Rover seemed to be trotting happily against the neighborhood, not stopping for anything, not even a bathroom break. I was surprised, most dogs stopped for at least something, but Rover seemed very determined. 

As he walked, he started to walk faster, and faster, panting, his tongue hanging out of the right side of his mouth. He was happy, his eyes drooping just a teensy bit. "Okay Rover, what the hell?" I questioned, as he ran happily. 

"ROVER!" I shouted, as he ran towards a basement window. Max's brothers basement window. He was sniffing it, and that was when I noticed what house we were at. It struck confusion, and I almost fought to take a little peek. 

When I heard faint and taunting voices, I decided to bend down and just take a peek. What's the worst that can happen? I bent down, only to see such a familiar face. 

I can't believe my eyes. 

It couldn't be. No way, not in a million years. I am seeing things. I must be, maybe a hologram? Yes, it's probably some stupid and illegal hologram. But no, it really is, no matter how much I deny it. The man I've been looking for, for all this time. 

"Billy?" 

_______________

MEANWHILE: 

Billy's pov: 

"SIS!" I screamed, grabbing her shoulder through the window. Boy, she really hasn't changed one bit. She looked exactly the same. "I-I" she stuttered, and I stared at her. "No time to talk! Bring backup, a weapon, and get us out of here! please!" I shuddered, and she nodded. 

"I love you" she said, running off. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" 

My sister is actually back! She's coming to save me! I can't believe it! All this time planning an escape plan, just to be rescued by Katie! It was almost like a dream come true. Oh my gosh this can't really be happening, but it is. 

We are actually getting out. 

__________________________

MEANWHILE

YOUR POV:

"Billy!" I shouted at him from below, as he was up above. He had been talking to somebody, nobody knew who, we knew it was a girl by her voice, but nobody saw her face. Billy was an absolute stuttering mess, and nobody could get any words out of him. 

"Billy!" we all shouted, shaking him as he stuttered and slurred his words together. He was also mumbling, and was genuinely impossible to actually understand. It was frustrating, to say the least. 

"Billy!" we all shouted once again, screaming at the top of our lungs. Well, everybody except Cooper. He had sat here, eyes narrowed, in absolute, complete, fulfilled, and utter shock. "COOPER!" we all shouted at him now, as he stuttered. 

"I-I recognize that v-voice" he stuttered, and we all stared at him. "GO ON!" Vance gestured, and he stuttered once again. "I-It was K-Katie's voice.." he stuttered again, as our jaws dropped to the underground dimension and back. 

"I-It was K-Katie, and s-she's getting h-help!" Cooper stuttered, and Griffin shook his shoulders happily. "DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT!" he shouted, and I felt like doing that as well. Today was the day, finally after all these days, minutes, hours, months, it was happening. 

We were finally getting out. 

________________________________________________________________________________