Then punish me sir

Why always said about behaving? Like I am small girl who doesn't know how to behave.

Oh please kindly fuck off.

Behave Eunoia.

Not you Barbie girl rang it. I unplugged the charger and picked it and put it in between my ear and shoulder as I was painting my nails with red colour.

"Noia be ready in ten minutes and I'll be there to pick you."

"I am almost ready Callummmm." I sang it.

He chuckled. "Okay and remember dress code. Don't want to happen what happened last time, do we now?"

And before I scolded him he quickly cut the call because he damn knew this was all of his fault that he didn't read the dress code colour. And for his luck, he did dress in green color and well I was with pink colour so I had to change it otherwise I didn't get entry so instead of changing dress, I dragged Callum despite his protesting to another club.

I blew off my nails so it will dry soon and sat under the fan too. I was checking time again and again so I won't be late because grumpy Callum you don't want to deal with as he will bored you to death with his constant grumpiness.

I touched my nails to see if it is dry or not and for my liking it was well dried. I jumped with smile on my face while singing a song.

Today I had to wear a red dress and I did have that. It was long, with side cut, thin straps, showing my cleavage perfectly as it was not so small for my age. I had big breasts and I was proud of it because no one always got this type of breasts.

I wore it before applying lotion to my whole body as it was dry in this month's of New York. I did my make up with dark shades, red lipstick and with my hairs I pinned it to up so my neck was visible and looked sexy.

"Muah baby. You look absolutely fucking beautiful and damn that neck is killing me already. I don't know how to control myself anymore and why the hell you always leave me like this. Why baby? Why?" I giggled after saying this in front of mirror and wore black heels.

Callum's car's screeching sound came as I quickly grabbed my purse without checking anything in it and ran towards the door. I locked the door and ran again with this fucking 4 inch heels swearing Callum over and over again about giving me less time.

He was about to yell my name. "HERE ASSHOLE." I shouted loudly so he can hear.

Then only I walked slowly knowing this will irritate him. He opened the car door as I get in.

"You have to walk slow more next time Noia as we have whole night to walk yes?" Sarcasm dripping his voice like a venom as I tried to hide my smile.

"Don't fucking laugh now."

I pouted at him but he ignored and started the car.

I shrugged as I looked outside of the window. I looked closely when I saw two men outside of my building but they vanished quickly so I didn't know if I saw them or not. I shook my head. No one will come there as always.

"I want something strong and hard." I said to Callum after reaching the club.

Everyone was wearing red and red and red and it looked so fucking nice to see all of them in red colour.

And music was blasting too making me want to dance too and I will only after my drink as I wanted something strong to make my body hot and bothered.

"Yes Miss. Anything else?" I shook no at him while seeing people dance. My fingers and legs were dancing with them too as I couldn't control it. I had this urge to lost myself in the music, alcohol and everything.

When Callum brought our drinks, I quickly drank it in one breath putting the empty glass with thud on the table. Callum and I were always like this. This wasn't new to us.

I motioned Callum to the dance floor and went towards it.

We both started doing funny dance with laughing our ass off, shaking our hips weirdly, moving hands dramatically with this song lyrics. It was fun. So fucking fun. I closed my eyes and let myself flew in this moment.

When a hand coiled around my stomach from behind pulling my back backward as my back touched someone's hard body. A strong manly scent engulfed me like a cocoon. I breathed it fully and hummed with the pleasure as it was so good.

The man behind me didn't talk as I too didn't talk. We were both dancing slowly as the song was slow too. Suddenly he touched my bare neck with his fingers, goosebumps formed on my body but I let it think it was due to alcohol. His fingers were touching my neck so delicately and like it will hurt my neck if put more pressure on it. I leaned my head on his left shoulder so he could have more access to my neck but instead I felt his hot breath on my neck. My breathing increased at this point saying it was time to go now before I lost my left sanity.

My eyes were closed all this time.

"EUNOIA." Callum's voice came from behind as I quickly opened my eyes. I subconsciously put my hands on the man's hand and tried to turn around but before I turned around, he left quickly. I furrowed my brows at this and saw where he was gone but found none as the place was dark and there were peoples everywhere dancing.

Someone put hands on my shoulder as I quickly turned around and saw it was Callum.

"Who you were dancing with?"

I shrugged. Because I too didn't know who it was.

"Time to go Noia. It was past 12." I nodded at him.

When he left me at my home, my phone rang. I put it on the speaker as I was changing my clothes.

"How did you feel dancing with some stranger?"

Of fucking course he knew. He is a fucking stalker.

I rolled my..."Don't roll your eyes at me Eunoia."

Urg.

I sighed and sat on the bed with my bra and panties only.

"Why do you care who I danced with? It's my life and I can do anything Rein." I laid on my back watching my ceiling. I needed some ceiling design and I will buy it soon.

"Yes, it's your life and you can do anything but with behave as I don't tolerate nonsense behaviour."

Oh my fucking god.

I was fuming at this point.

"Next time before dancing with stranger..."

"You will be there to handle so why do I have to care, right?"

I heard a sharp intake of breath making me clench my legs.

"Don't stop me in the middle of talking love because I'd love to punish you with my hands."

Oh fuck.

"Then punish me sir."

"We will see if you will say like this when I will be with you and don't tempt me baby because next time I'd love to leave marks on the delicate neck of yours."

What?

What

In

The

Hell

Happened?