But what if he is truly Italian Mafia?

When he left closing the door behind him then only I opened my eyes to see his room.

And I saw only black and pink. Lights were switched off but moonlight and city lights were shining through the ceiling windows giving enough vision to see.

It took few seconds to adjust my eyes to his room and oh my god, it was so big and so black and dark just like Rein.

Nonetheless I like it.

I like darkness.

I like him too.

Oh fuck my mind. Always talking shit.

There were two, three doors, maybe one for bathroom and another closet then main bedroom door.

Everything is so fancy here. From floor, ceiling, windows, walls to bed.

And his bed, oh...

Just perfect for me.

Smooth, silky and heavenly and there was a light beneath the bed too. It was sexy as hell. I felt like I am in

Maybe I should just steal his bed.

Oh who I am kidding?

Maybe, just maybe can I have this bed.

And...

I still didn't see his face but I know soon, I will see him.

Actually I am afraid to see him. I know, I know I was so eagerly waiting for him to show me his face and now he shown it, I didn't have any guts to look at him.

I am kinda nervous, not kinda but you know the feeling of tightening in your heart.

Yep, that's what I am feeling right now just thinking about seeing him for the first time.

And do not forget about him saving me.

The way he save me...I like it man.

He was like a devil, came out of nowhere and save his princess.

Not princess but still.

I would love to be his Princess.

And his body, though I didn't see it but definitely I felt it along with his smell.

Mmmmmmm

So addicted.

I like everything about him.

He is just perfect for me.

But still I don't know anything about him and that thought sadden me.

When that man said about Rein being Italian Mafia, I don't know what to believe but I know Rein will tell me everything in due time.

One thing I know about Rein is if he wants to tell me, he will tell me but when he think it's right time.

I don't have any problem as long as he will tell me the truth.

But what if he is truly Italian Mafia?

I think I am pretty fucked up because I am not even scared about him being Mafia.

Oh God!

And with that I engulfed myself into deep slumber thinking pros and cons of him being Italian Mafia and escaping from here.

In between my sleep, someone carried me and then I slept like a baby again breathing in spicy and masculine scent.

"I am sorry Love. I won't make the same mistake again, I promise."