"That is strictly forbidden." I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows.

He cheesily smiled. "But that is Rein's rule not ours. Let's go tesoro."

I stopped in my tracks not following him as he was walking towards what called basement.

The same basement Rein strictly said NO. But why he is going against his order. Rein will go berserk when he knew I didn't follow his orders. And don't know what he will do. Already this man scared the shit out of me. I am not going there.

I turned around to walk, shaking my head at Dimitri's craziness.

"Tesoro?"

I sighed without turning around I said. "This is craziness Dimitri. I am not going to piss Rein. He will be mad, super mad and I am not going to face his wrath. If you want to face, then face it but without me. Bye." I moved towards garden.

I could hear his disapproval. Then he ran to walk besides me.

"You are no fun. Just like him." He said pouting.

I rolled my eyes. After Rein left, Dimitri came and took me to the whole house touring. His house is exquisite and just so beautiful and also so big. From this tour, I only know where kitchen, Rein's bedroom and garden is. Otherwise everything went out of my head.

Well because I was busy ogling everything.

"Here. I'll show you something." I raised my eyebrows at him.

He is trouble like I thought for the first time I met him. He just can't shut up and also dragging me where Rein is going to be mad at me.

"What? I am just showing you around like boss said. Nothing else." He tried to say innocently.

"You are trouble Dimitri. Might I have to complain about you." My hand were on my hips.

"Wh..."

"About what?" I turned my head towards his voice and there he was.

Looking so handsome in black silk shirt, sleeves rolled up, first two buttons unbuttoned, hairs tied in neatly bun, one hand in pocket while other had mobile. He raised his perfect eyebrows at Dimitri as he walked towards me.

He put his hand behind my back while kissing my head as I engulfed in his scent that was just so heavenly.

"No..nothing boss. Boss lady was just kidding. Right Tesoro?"

I smiled at his frightened behavior. He was so cool when Rein wasn't around and look at him now, a frightened kitten. All of his cheesiness gone in one second replaced with fear.

"What the fuck did you just call her?"

Here we go.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. But said nothing.

"Umm. I think my presence needs somewhere else other than here." And he ran to the other side.

I chuckled. "Let's go to the lunch, sì?"

"Sì." I nodded at Rein.

"And don't roll your eyes at me Love."

I gulped but nodded nonetheless. "Yes Rein."

"Bravo ragazza."