Have a seat in our fancy house then

When the elevator pinged, I quickly removed myself from him and quickly wiped my tears strained face with the back of my hand without even looking at him.

I cleared my throat and straighten my dress as I walked towards my apartment him closely following me behind.I pulled the keys from my purse and opened the door.

I totally forgot about him until I heard Sen's voice loud and clear.

"Doll, you know what happened today? Just listen a..." Sen stopped saying further when he saw us, more like he saw behind me. A big ass man.

Just kill me now, please.

"Doll?" Rein's voice filled with anger as he said those word laced with venom. I rolled my eyes again for the umpteenth time.

He chuckled but it was more like a warning to Sen and came forward to inspect the room further. I knew he was trying to control his anger. That I am living with a guy and he said Doll to me.

I can't do anything about that. Sen is a part of my life when I didn't have anything and anyone.

"Nice fancy house you have here Eunoia."

Sen was looking at me now, but I shrugged my shoulder. Because I don't know either. Actually I know but I will tell him later and maybe he already guessed about that. He was so perfect hiding our identity and he knew that something happened and more like someone did something to know the big Italian mafia our place.

I put my purse on my stand. "Have a seat in our fancy house then." I talked back at him.

And then I walked towards my room ignoring the big elephant in the room. It was a matter of time before Rein's puppet will come here too and invade our house like it's their in the first place.

I entered my room before hearing footsteps. I sighed. They all came. Sen quickly came behind me trying to know how Rein knew about us.

Once we both were in my room. I was ready to hear his yelling.

"What in the hell Italian mafia leader is fucking doing in our house Eunoia?" He started firing questions.

Eunoia?

Oh great!

He never say my name and when he say, I know he is angry at me.

I sat on the edge of my bed and sighed. "Guess what?"

He did know about our chemistry but that doesn't mean I told him anything and I wasn't shocked to see Sen knew Rein. Of course he would know as Sen being the second in command.

His eyes nearly bulged out of his socket when he understood the reason behind the most feared Italian Mafia in our house.

"You didn't?"

"Try me Sen."

"Fucking fuck." He groaned.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I don't know what to tell Sen now. My mind is a fuzz.

How am I going to tell him that I was in a state that I wanted to talk to him so badly.

Ignoring his question and his glare, I then started removing my dress and wore a big shirt underneath a leggings too.

Sen saw me struggling with rolling sleeves so he came and helped me rolling with it.

"How you haven't learned all of this time that how to rolled up shirt, Doll?"

A smiled formed on my lips. "Because I know you will always be there for me Sen."

"Damn that's fucking true." Then he kissed my head. I leaned into him.

"You know I can protect you from him right? Just say one word Doll. One word and I will put everyone else below you." And I know he is serious.

I can't put this mess on his head since it is my battle and I have to fight it against it. Knowing Rein, I have to talk to him.

I didn't know when the door of bedroom opened and furious Rein pulled me away from Sen and Sen against the wall with Rein's hand choking his throat. I widened my eyes.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER." He nearly growled.

I quickly pulled Rein away from him but he didn't even moved a bit.

"Dimitri fucking help me than staring at us dammit." I yelled at Dimitri who was watching the scene normally with folding his hands in front of him like it's a normal scene for Rein to chock a man. Maybe it is for him but not for me.

He raised his both hands. "Can't be the end of Boss's wrath."

Just fucking nice.