Let's start, shall we?

"You?"

I nearly shouted at the man behind the table who has a smirk plastered on his face seeing my shocked expression.

"This is how you talk to your Boss beautiful?" He said as a matter of factly but smirk never leaving his damn face.

I rolled my eyes at him but in one stride he moved and pinned me against the wall, as a gasp left my lips due to the sudden action of this man.

A rage filled in my body as I ducked and reverse our position.

How dare he do that!

My hand was on his throat and my legs in between his legs to secure him in his place.

He was shocked to see that I can manage to take his position.

"DON'T. FUCKING. DO. THAT. EVER." I said through my clenched teeth. I hate when anyone has a upper hand than me and even more hate when someone touches me. Without my consent

"And DON'T. FUCKING. ROLL. YOUR. EYES. AT. ME. BEAUTIFUL" He was all smiling as seriousness vanished as it came. He was all aroused at our state because his boner was touching my legs, made me removed his body from mine.

"Can't deny that it was sexy as hell." I groaned under my breath.

"If our interaction is ended, I have a client attend to." I didn't even wait for his reply as I was out of his office.

A lot of questions coming through my mind.

How he is here? I mean when he met me at the garden, did he know me?

But it's impossible as we didn't ever meet previously.

Coincidence?

Don't think so

And the look in his eyes when he first saw me entering his office said that he knew me already.

I will ask him later.

Fucking old man.

I passed O who was about to say something but I ignored him and went directly to my client.

I know he was asking me about what Boss said to me and it is nothing actually.

When I reached the door, I stood there for a second, trying to control my emotions.

I opened the door, a click sounded while my heels made the presence, letting her know that her Mistress is here.

There she is.

How beautiful looking she is!

Eyes down cast. Hands on her thighs. Hairs neatly braided.

A pure submission of beauty

That's what I want.

I want them to submit to me as I can give them what they want from me.

She is a submissive girl, who is here to complete her fantasy, not than I mind.

Some come here for fantasy, some for explore and some for just come.

In here, they are themselves. No one judges them for what they are doing. No one. And whatever happens in here, stays in here.

My heels made a noise when I went towards the toys section where lots of toys were spread in front of me. I picked a vibrator.

"Let's start, shall we?"

"Yes Mistress." Her angelic voice whispered.

"On the bed. Lay down." I ordered her as she immediately went to lay on the bed.

My back was to her. Only deem light was visible the whole room making the appearance of red colour more hotter and sexier.

I took the vibrator and turned around to the beauty that laid in front of me, submitting her body to me as I want.

I turned on the vibrator and the buzz sound echoed in silent room making her breath hitch in her throat but she is comfortable. Here with me.

I moved the distance between us and laid my eyes on her beautiful body.

Her mouth is open, taking breaths loudly. Eyes are casted on the ceiling. Nipples are erected showing the excitement of her body. And her legs, were tightly closed.

"Spread them for me Sweetheart. I want to see those juices licking from you." And then she spread her legs giving me a view between her legs.

And indeed she is leaking.

I moved on the top of her body but not touching her at all. Now her eyes were on mine. Pretty eyes. Darkened with the lust.

"How much do you want this?" As I slowly moved buzz vibrator from her neck to her chest.

A shiver ran down her spine at the impact.

"I want to..." She stopped mid sentence when the vibrator touched her nipple.

I stopped it and grunt left her lips.

"I asked you something, did I not?" My eyes were still on her.

"Yes Mistress."

"I want to forget about everything that happened today and that much how I want this Mistress. Please." And I gave her.

"Then you shall receive it."