I missed her

"Sir, she is having nightmares."

I was in the middle of meeting when Ray called me. I motioned them to stay silent as this call was important.

I stood up from my chair when he said she was having nightmares.

I cut the call and looked each and everyone in their eyes.

"We will continue this later." And I left.

Dimitri will handle everything in my absence that's I know for certain.

Fuck everything because my girl needs me now more than anything and for her, I'll drop fucking thing as she is my utmost priority.

My Jeep was already ready to go standing in front of my house. They all knew me well enough to know what I wanted or when I wanted or how I wanted.

My girl needed me and that's fucking it.

My men were watching any suspicious activity around us as it was their duty to do that.

I climbed into my Jeep and quickly went to her. I knew damn well that my men were following me like always because for them it was their right. But I didn't no one to protect me as I was fully capable of doing it myself.

It was almost past 2 and I had reached New York midnight. Tomorrow I was going to call her thought she slept but she was having nightmares.

The nightmares of her earlier life. That fucking uncle of her. But she didn't have to worry about him now because I sent him where he deserves for treating my girl like that.

My phone rang and it was Dimitri. I answered.

"Boss, Volkov want to talk to you well more like thank to you."

I shifted the gear.

"I'll talk to him later."

"Well boss he said he wants to talk to you now despite I said about you being busy. He said it's important."

"That important matter will wait for a while as I am handling most important matter of mine. Convey this message to him."

And I cut the call.

When I went to Italy, I sent the location of his woman to him and let him handle his matter because he didn't needed me for that as he was strong enough to do on his own. His woman was brutally tortured and it was easy to tell his enemy fucking touched her.

Vanessa Ivan Volkov-Rostova

23 years old woman, an orphan with no parents. She is a bitch but kind enough to steal Volkov's heart. In all way she is his soon to be wife but already changed her name because she didn't want to use her parents name. She is a beautiful woman but not my type. I never have met her and nor wish to meet her as I am fucking busy to meet anyone.

I shut the engine off and quickly walked towards her room. Ray and Leo were standing outside. They were shocked to see me but quickly hid it and nodded at me.

I opened her door and I engulfed into her sweet essence which was became my favourite. It made me feel her.

Calma

Pace

Mio amor

When I entered her bedroom, she was sleeping peacefully in the blankets like a cocoon. I sighed when I saw her sleeping peacefully.

I sat near her on the bed and tucked her blue sexy hairs behind her ear.

I missed her.

So fucking much in last few days.