Don't get her into trouble Dimitri

I closed the door behind me and walked towards the main door. There was a business deal I had to do in my club. My family was gone too to their respective house reminding me that I will have to have a talk with my sister as I don't want her to make Eunoia uncomfortable.

"Tour her around the house." He looked at me when I said this.

"But we have a meeting." Dimitri said.

"I am taking Ray and Leo with me. You stay here." My decision was final.

"Sure thing boss. Anything else?" I knew he will be going to do something that might make me piss me off.

"Don't get her into trouble Dimitri." I was serious.

Ray and Leo were already waiting for me in front of the porch. I made my way there but not before hearing his words.

"I can't promise you on that man."

I shook my head at his humor. He know he will be in a lot of trouble when he do something I don't like.

Door opened by Leo, I sat down on the back side as Ray started the car.

I opened the camera and saw if anything was suspicious.

"Boss he is already at the club waiting for us with his right hand with him along with his half force thinking we might do something to him." Leo said.

"As this half force gonna stop him from getting killed."

"He fucks up then we fucks him." Ray said.

That's fucking right.

My gun was already ready to kill anyone who dare to fuck with me.

We reached there in no time. My club was always crowdy and blasting.

When I entered the club after reaching, I saw bunch of his men around my club.

When they saw me, they backed away in fear. Ray and Leo following me closely.

I moved directly to the VIP section where he was waiting for me.

"Rein." He stood up and brought his hand to shake. He knew better than that.

I looked at his hand and at him and went straight to my chair.

He tried to lighten the situation by laughing nervously. "So, here is the deal."