Not a pleasant memory

I was in deep slumber when my roommate's voice made me throw a damn thing near me which was pillow at him.

He dodged it and started laughing like a kid making me groan in my pillow.

"Go away Sen. I fucking slept just an hour ago." I mumbled in my pillow.

It is my routine from night to up to 3 or 4 o' clock in the morning. Sometimes it takes 5 too but that rarely happens. And then only I get to sleep from all the sessions.

My whole body jumped when the giant animal thrown himself on my fucking bed.

His childishness

I know my sleep is long gone. I sighed and turned around to look at the energetic guy in my room.

Sen

The guy who was with me when I lost all my hope. He is my shining in armour guy. The one who never leaves my side. The one who is always stands with me, before me and behind me. My other half, better half.

I am blessed to have him in my life.

Taller than me of course, blue eyes, slightly crooked nose, full lips but on the perfect face, there is a scar. On his lips, left side. Well thanks to me. This is my marking on his skin.

"And here's my marking doll." He touched scar on my neck which was hidden in tattoo where he placed his damn fucking knife.

Not a pleasant memory but a memorable for us.

I was looking for any sharp objects that I can get but found none.

A guard at the entrance is still asleep but he doesn't have anything with him except gun. A gun. But the guard is a far away from me.

I need to have something, something that will...

"Searching for this doll?" I jumped, heart beating so loudly that I could hear my own beats and turned around.

His right hand was standing there, a sadist glint in his eyes, telling me I am in a big trouble and I fucking know that too.

A shine like object took my attention away from him.

A knife which I was so desperately trying to find since last hour. Yes, I counted the time too while searching the knife.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk." Then only I knew, I was looking at the knife way too much. My sweaty hands gripped my dress tightly because if he will know, he will severely punish me and I don't have any doubt that this man in front of me don't tell his Boss.

I quickly looked at his eyes which were narrowed at me but still had that amused smirk on his face. Not that I could see him fully, the light in this cell was dim because according to his Boss, I am no privileged to have that too as I am his toy. Then only I looked anywhere else but him as his intensity was just too much for me to handle.

I could feel his gaze on me but I paid no mind because I was used to people seeing at me. With dirty gaze or whatever. I didn't mind.

Suddenly I was backed against the wall with his knife pressed against my neck. A gasp left my lips when he backed me against the wall followed by hiss when my head hit the wall behind me. Something flashed in front of his eyes but long gone as quickly as it came.

Pain?

Don't know what

I realised our situation, a knife on my neck.

One move and I knew he will press the knife in my neck. Not to kill me but enough to make a scar and that's what he did. Because I moved too.

A burning sensation came from my neck when he cut my skin. I then looked at him, he was watching me for some reason I didn't know what.

Ignoring pain on my neck, I did the one thing I shouldn't have done that, I did the same to him but to his lips when I grabbed the knife from his hands. I was not fast because instead the knife cut only his little skin on lips but enough to draw blood.

I was satisfied to see that at least I can make him bleed.

"Treat for tat baby." I shrugged at him then started laughing with him.

Then we were throwing pillows at each other until we got tired. We laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling like it is the most interesting thing in the world.

I closed the distance between us as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"You know I didn't mean to cut your neck, right?" Sen said cutting the silence.

"I know Sen and we are past that." He hummed with me.

He didn't mean to cut my neck but the knife was so sharp and due to my moving, it cut my skin. He explained everything to me later and I believed him.

I feel so much safe when I am with his arms. I know that he will sacrifice his life before anything happens to me and he do know that too I will do the same for him.