Don't hesitate Love

Flashback:

After undoing belt, she wasn't sure to go down further. "Go ahead." I ordered dominantly and her heart started beating than normal.

She was avoiding my eyes as her focus was only on pants and the protruding line in front my zipper knowing what's behind it making her gulp nervously.

She is such a good girl. Asking permission and I fucking love that. For me it's sexier.

She started undoing my pants but not before glancing at my v line. My hand was continuing roaming in her smooth silky hairs encouraging her to do what she likes.

"Don't hesitate Love. If you want to do something then complete it without hesitation." I said when I saw her hesitation whether to go further or not.

This is what she started so it's her duty to complete it further.

And I won't like it when she stops.

She unzipped the zipper ever so lightly that I barely feel her fingers.

The pretty fucking fingers that I love to see her wrapped around my dick. Her hands were too small and I have no doubt that it won't even fully wrapped around my dick.

My dick is already hard just by her presence. She has that power over me. The power to bring me down.

No one fucking else but her.

My girl.

"If you will take this much time to just remove my pants Love then I think we will have to wait for the next day to do further deeds." And she glanced at me with her fucking adorable eyes, her cheeks were redden at my comment.

My hand moved towards her jaw as I grabbed it lightly.

"Understood?"

"Yes Rain." She whispered.

"Bravo ragazza. Now continue what you started because I think you are human too and humans needs to sleep." A playfulness in my voice made her cheeks red if possible more than before.

I will give her the world she deserves.

She pulled my pants down to my legs but avoid looking at my dick which was covered in black boxers.

"Don't like what you see Eunoia?" I raised my brows at her.

"Nooo. Uh. I mea..yes. No. Yes." She blabbered and made me chuckle at her response.

She then looked at me and pouted knowing I was just kidding.

I roughly pulled her pouted lips and closed the distance between us but not enough to touch her pouted lips but enough to breath the same air as her.

"Stop making cute faces like that if you don't want me to put my dick in your pretty pink lips that I am eagerly waiting to be wrapped around it."

She widened her eyes at my words and unconsciously rubbed her legs didn't go unnoticed by me though.

I put my other hand on her thigh, squeezed it. "Do you want me to do something about that?"

I fuck want to please her in every fucking way. Make her want me as much as I want her. I wanted to make myself in between her thighs until she passed out from my tongue.

I smirked when she frozen on her spot. I removed her pouty lips and stood up. My eyes were trained on her, watching her every move. She kept blinking her eye whatever she was in.

I removed my pants from my legs and bent down to grab her hips making a squeak leaves her lips and pulled her body close to mine as I settled on the bed behind her. My legs tangled in hers as my dick pressed her ass. She froze again.

"Do you want me to relive you?" She mumbled so slowly that I thought I heard something else.

Something fills in my stomach when she uttered those fucking words.

She wants to please me. Makes me feel good, such a good girl.

"I wouldn't mind that but your body needs rest since you have been tired." I kissed her head.

"Bu..." she protested.

"No Eunoia. Now sleep."And that made her stop protesting.

She was already dressed in a nighty and left no to my imagination. My hands automatically went down just below her breast and her breath hitched when I grabbed her skin. My mouth went towards her neck and whispered, "Goodnight Love."

"Good night Rain." She mumbled on the verge of sleeping.

I kissed her head again went to sleeping with her in my fucking arms where she belongs.