ᴛᴇɴ - ʙᴏɴᴇs

Conrad kept his hand around Y/n's waist as they walked through a valley full of structures that looked like gigantic bones. "Well' isn't this lovely?" she mumbled so only Conrad could hear.

Despite the situation they were in, he chuckled slightly, pulling the older Slivko closer to him. They came upon another valley, seeing huge bones that looked almost human-like, until they realized this must be Kong's parents.

"Yeah, you smell that? That's death." Marlow mumbled. "What the hell is this place?" Slivko asked, taking a step closer to his sister. "This is what's left of Kong's parents." Marlow said.

"I've taken enough photos of mass graves to recognize one." Mason spoke, turning her head to Y/n. Her camera had been destroyed earlier on the trip, hence why she couldn't take photos of the island anymore.

"The crash site's just on the other side of this valley. We'll cross through and make it to the highest point west." Packard said, Marlow's gaze settling on the Colonel.

"Uh-uh. This place is a real no-no, sir." Marlow hummed, shaking his head. "We need to be going to the north side right now." Woodward spoke up, slightly panicked by the thought of not making it on time.

"And you're welcome to do that, my man. By yourself. I'm not leaving Jack out there. Now, who's with me?" Packard asked, turning to the rest of the group.

"We can make it." Conrad said, taking Y/n's hand in his and squeezing it. "You're mighty right, we can make it. Now, stay sharp. Keep an eye out." Packard said, walking into the valley, his men following.

"I've only been here twenty-eight years. What do I know?" Marlow stated, sarcastically. They walked through the valley, everyone with a gun ready to use it.

Conrad kept Y/n close to him, scared of losing her. He knelt down next to a huge footprint, touching the dirt around it. "That's definitely not an animal I read about when I was younger." the older Slivko stated.

Cole put a cigarette between his lips, shielding the wind with his hand and lighting it up

Cole put a cigarette between his lips, shielding the wind with his hand and lighting it up. "Cole, we don't got time for that, man. Put the cigarette out." Mills said.

Cole turned to his younger friend, taking the cigarette from his mouth and tossing it away. It landed on one of the huge bones, an explosion emitting because of the gases.

"Watch those fumes!" Randa shouted, muttering "Idiots." under his breath before turning to take photos of his surroundings again. Mills and Cole looked at each other in shock.

"Let's go. We gotta move!" Packard exclaimed, leading the group through the structures before a screeching could be heard in the distance.

"Run!" Marlow suddenly screamed. Y/n pulled Conrad with her, jumping behind some bones with him. She noticed Marlow, Mason and her brother next to her, hiding behind other structures.

Hissing and roars could be heard right behind the bones, Conrad pulling Y/n close to his chest as he heard her slight whimpers. "You're okay. I'm not gonna let it hurt you." he promised her and she calmed down immediately.

"I told you this damn place was a no-no." Marlow whispered to Slivko and Mason. The creature behind the bones started gagging, before puking a weird liquid, along with a human skull that landed right next to Conrad.

Conrad and Y/n shared a glance upon reason the dog tags attached to the skull:
Chapman, Jack
RA 4756 9015
O NEG
CATHOLIC

Once the creature had disappeared, Conrad grabbed the dog tags while everybody came out of their hiding place. "Rally up! Rally up! Somebody cover the civilians' six. Let's move!" Packard ordered.

They continued walking through the valley, everybody on high alert. "Oh, shit." Randa suddenly mumbled before a skull crawler had appeared behind him, swallowing him along with his camera.

"Randa!" Brooks screamed in shock. The soldiers started shooting at the creature, but it just disappeared again like nothing happened. "Set up the 50!" Packard ordered.

They placed the huge weapon on a gigantic skull, the soldier cocking the gun before looking around. The group stood in a circle, everyone with a weapon ready to use it.

Conrad pulled Y/n behind him, nodding at Slivko to show her younger brother he would protect her. Randa's camera was still going off inside the creature's stomach, giving away where the skull crawler was.

"不名誉の前の死" (Fumeiyo no mae no shi) Marlow spoke out in Japanese, drawing his katana and holding it up next to his head. (Death before dishonor)

Suddenly, the creature appeared right before Marlow. Acting quickly, Marlow sliced the skull crawler's leg before it took off running in the direction of the 50, hitting it with its tail and swallowing the soldier.

It started chasing after Mason, the soldiers along with Conrad firing at it. Mason slid under some bones, the creature almost reaching her.

"Bring the torch! Do your thing!" Packard ordered, the soldier bringing the huge flamethrower before aiming at the skull crawler and lighting it up.

It swung around its tail, throwing a soldier into one of the gigantic ape skulls before an explosion emitted, killing the man. Thrown back by the explosion, the younger Slivko fell on his head, unconsciously laying on the floor before gas emitted from the containers he carried.

"Reg!" Y/n screamed in horror before noticing Conrad running towards her brother. "Gas!" he screamed, bird-like creatures flying through the sky upon the gas being emitted.

The soldiers were attacked by the flying creatures, along with dealing with the skull crawler. Marlow was slicing through the creatures before hearing Conrad calling out to him.

"Marlow! Sword!" he screamed before catching the katana that was throwing by Marlow. He took a gas mask that was attached to one of the bags laying around, pulling it over his head.

With the mask over his face, he sliced through the flying creatures before pulling it off again. He ran toward Slivko, ramming the katana into the dirt.

"Slivko! Hang on!" he screamed. The skull crawler came running up to Conrad and Slivko, who was conscious again. Y/n, running up to them, threw the lighter given to her by Conrad to the creature, an explosion going off and killing the skull crawler.

She was thrown back from the explosion, along with Slivko and Conrad. Y/n pulled both, Conrad and her younger brother, in a hug, glad the two were okay.

She put Slivko's left arm over her shoulder, Conrad putting Slivko's right arm over his shoulder, before they exited the valley with the remaining group.