|14| And now I hear, a symphony

A/N: HIYA! So this is an alternate ending! So enjoy you sad mfs also in this ending nobody dies, it's just a normal portal to the boiling Isles, you dont have to die!

It's been a year since I decided to stay in the boiling Isles. And I loves it here. It felt like home. And I had Hunter, Gus, Luz, Amity, and Willow. I was happy. Of course I still had focus problems, but everyone was patient with me, it made me feel special.

There was one bad day though. Hunter had found out his entire life was a lie. He was worked for a change that was horrible.

(Aka hollow mind)

But Hunter was happy, with his boyfriend. Y/N. Y/N made him feel complete, happy, and human.

Despite his rough upbringing and trauma, he was able to live a happy life with Y/N.

Hunter and Y/N were both now 18 years old. They've been working towards getting back to the human realm. But they were happy together in the Boiling Isles. They even bought a house. It wasn't extravagant, but it was perfect.

They were finally getting a happy ending. They deserved it, they didn't have many problems to overcome, but you'd be an idiot if you thought they had a smooth life. But they were happy.

And now every night before they go to bed they tell whisper I love you under their breath, knowing that they'd wake up in eachothers arms in the morning to have another adventure.

And they finally had their happy ending.

"And, that Avalynn, is how we ended up here." Y/N smiled as he brushed his daughter's hair. She wasn't his biological daughter. She was adopted, but him and Hunter loved her nonetheless. They had gotten back to the human realm. They moved into a house on the shore of the ocean and adopted a seven year old girl named Avalynn. She was sweet and energetic.

Hunter and Y/N had also been planning their wedding. A happy ending indeed.

"Goodnight Mr. Brightside, I love you..."

"Night Goldie, I love you too..."