Manwol- Who even wears fur these days?

This chapter will contain the OC explained in the 1st chapter. If you are not into oc's, then Yuki the butler will gladly escort you out of this chapter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mother,
I do not blame you, but it is true that the scenarios and the paperwork that you give me are making me ill. Literally. I sometimes get those symptoms that you warned me about, symptoms of the desease of the mind's confusion. (this is something I merely created for fun, if you get offended by the fact that Kyrastos has multiple identities and sometimes forgets one or the other, then again, Yuki will escort you out.) Medecines help me greatly, but that doesn't stop me from sometimes not recognising Harry when I'm supposed to be in the Wizarding world. Is this normal?

-Kyrastos

He wrote that letter. He wrote his worries about not remembering those whom he was supposed to deal with. He thought them irrelevent but still wrote them in this letter. And that, just because Mother said so. She worries about him of course, about him being sickly when it starts acting up, when he throws up blood and starts having nosebleeds, when he feels dizzy because this was the 5th all-nighters he pulled, when he gets all confused because he does not remember that Akira Kwon is not his real name, or that he holds prestigious reputations in other universes, and all sorts of things.

He teleported the letter on his mother's desk and continued to sign those papers and read those scenarios he's supposed to complete.

He went to sleep after doing all this, it was already 3 am at that time.

I know you're amazing,
Keep it up!

"Donald, this is a problem of the impression that we'll give off if we're simply out-numbering them! This is a problem of what the other gangs will think of us if we go there alone! If only the executives go destroy manwol it will give off an impression of "Omfg the power they hold!" how do you not understand that???"

"And you think that us alone will be enough to take care of them all? We're literally 4 against a whole ass gang! We need to at least bring some others!"

"I get it that you're thinking I didn't come prepared? Do you not remember who the fuck you're talking to? I'm Kyrastos Ovidius Silvius! I've got ties everywhere, and these friends of mine fight quite better than average!"

"Better than average? You mean like Myles?-"

"Myles? Who the fuck is he?"

"There's a door right there you fucking dumbass."

There were 2 people.

One had darkening platinum hair, pale skin, and grey eyes. He looked like a young version of Draco Malfoy (high cheekbones, plumb lips and shit, not Asian looking at all) and the other looked Japanese (us Eastern Asians just got that 'I know if you're Japanese or Chinese or korean' senses), had black with white tips, red eyes and strange marks on his face.

"Scorpius Malfoy. Nice to meet ya" the blond grinned cheekily.

"Kuro Haibara." the black-haired kid said. He didn't exactly look like he wanted to be here.

"Sorry about the window tho." he didn't look sorry at all. "Here. Reparo" and the window looked brand new.

"So, Kyra. Who are these people?" The blond red eyed teenager asked.