I am glad to have met you

Omg I'm so so so happy cus we now hit 1k views so even tho I'm on hiatus, I'll still publish this one episode for you to wait on

Fr fr thank you all sm for reading this shitty ass book I'm so grateful for our smol community thank you again

It's about Stephen and Akira if Gray was pushed down the roof instead.

Also, contains OC. Don't get any ideas, it's all platonic. Except Gray x Donald, it's almost always cannon in the grayverse

Today's menu is Stephen

On with the story

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"G-gray...?"

The next day, Stephen went to school. He wore his normal outfit, but with boots. He also had multiple knuckledusters on his fingers.

"Huh? I'm surprised you showed up to school, considering your lil boyfriend died kekeke"

"Where's your lil third-wheeler huh?"

"My my, talking behind my back now?"

He was at the door, wearing a luxury black shirt, black smart pants, with a somehow lighter bag than usual.

"It seems like you are getting impatient to your beating~" Akira snickered.

"Wtf? Did he hit his head or something?"

"Come to the rooftop after school you bastard."

"Ke ke ke, he's so dead, who in their right mind would volunteraly piss off Osward Yang?"

Gray merely smiled.

The day passed, and Stephen stayed quiet, occasionally fidgeting with his knuckledusters. Akira.... Or should I say Gray was pretending to take notes, but was, as usual, catching up on the paperwork.

Then gym class came.

"Imma just change gym clothes brb."

"Be quick."

It was both Stephen and Gray that waited for him.

"Here comes the sacrifice lamb~ do it, Stephen."

Stephen was quick to jump on Osward Yang, his fist landing directly on his face. He grabbed his collar and continued to punch him, his fist getting more and more bloody... And then he let go of him. All the while with Gray watching.

He snickered.

He actually snickered.

He hasn't done that ever since he was twelve, when they adopted his little brother.

"Imma make sure the world knows exactly what you did." he crouched down. "Don't fucking underestimate me, I'll sue your every penny." his tone was menacing enough to make Yoo Jonghyuk shiver.

"The fuck do you want? You said it's gon-"

A bone-crushing sound was what they heard as Stephen's fist connected to the lackey's face. He then punched his throat, and his stomach. He was puking at this point.

"Stephen would probably not be able to escape the consequences," he said as he grabbed his hair. "But you ain't getting out of this unscathed either Osward Yang you motherfucker."

"Wh-what do you want from me? Don't you have enough money already?"

A voice rang in Gray's head. Two voices, actually.

[Many constellations want their heads bashed in the wall.]

[Many constellations want their faces out of their way.]