What is the meaning of life? Pt2

I promised y'all a pt2 so let's go ig

Also, there's me hating myself so proceed with caution, you might relate a bit too much.

Also, I'll be ranting a bit, about how it's like sometimes for me as a writer.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Maybe I'm just human, always wanting for more." Audrea sighed.

"Maybe... Since I did create you, my dear." I smiled.

"My son is hurting because of you, you know?" she frowned.

"I'm like everyone in my place, daydreaming do people suffering with them to make themselves happier. You can't fault me for being badly influenced."

"Those people there are mean." she curled into a ball.

"They're like you." I smiled.

"There's no such thing as a nice lvl2 or 3."

"You and Kyrastros are the only lvl2. And my world is corrupted as fuck. It's understandable."

"Ha!" she let out a bitter laugh.

"Hey, cut me some slack, I'm only 13." I laughed.

"And yet you're using others to relieve yourself of your pain while not actually caring for them. Just brushing it off as 'being human'" she scoffed.

"Not humane at all." I shook my head.

"Indeed."

She dissapeared from her inner garden.

Leaving me again.

I made the screen from her pov appear once again.

I switched the screen to Kyrastos Silvius's pov.

"They really should have a sleepover."

"Why do I relate to this song as well? Maybe that's the reason I made him relate."

Audrea returned to her office and continued her paperwork.

Her garden turned dark.

"Must be the negative feelings and worries for her son." I sighed, lighting up several lanterns.

I ate my biscuits and scones as Audrea broke her quills, and then switched to a ballpoint pen, that soon enough broke as well, due to not reinforcing them before-hand.

"Fufufu~" is it not so funny when you see people pissed off because of what you did? It makes you feel glorious.

She repaired it.

I then switched to Kyrastros's pov. I watched as he explained his double identity to everyone.

You sure do want an explanation don't you?

I am in a realm which is Audrea's mindspace. This is basically where I take action. I sometimes control her like a parasite, to make/change things. I also take place in my own body, and you might meet me if you live in Paris. Je ne parle pas de la banlieue. If you don't, then we might meet in my field trip to London. It's in mid-May. I am a 1m60 girl with short black hair and black eyes. I am Asian- wait. Am I really describing myself to gain just a bit more of attention? Pathetic. So again, I switched to Kyrastros's pov.

He was explaining to his friends at his own mansion what was all about his double-identity. The words used were... I wouldn't say illogical. They were very much like my own. Obviously. They are my own. I scoffed. It's almost laughable.

He then asked his butler, Yuki, to bring in some sweets. The Eungang are very much amazed by the variety. Obviously. The ones I control must have the best sweets. If they didn't, there would be no point in it. I chuckled. Then, they played two truths, one lie. But their questions were all about others' pasts. They could refuse if it was too sensitive of a topic. Everyone of them refused to talk about their traumatic memories. It was no fun. I then switched to MHA. I liked to replay the scenarios that I created that brought me views. Unfortunately, it was on French. Not as classy as English.

Huh? A notification? Weird. I clicked on it.

The tea has started.

Great! It was a notification to warn me if something finally happened.

I opened the page on Kyrastos's pov. Gray Yeon was currently opening up about Stephen, with his friend's occasional help. I have seen countless of scenarios like this. But the fact that my top creation is there just makes it better. I smiled. I put in a timeskip. We are now the next day morning at school.

"So?"

"So what?"

"Are you really gonna tell me that Harry Potter really exists?"

"Yes. In fact, one of them is my adopted brother."

"Ahem... Can you introduce him to me?"

"Why not?"

The screen was fading. I wonder if you want a meeting? Dearest Readers.

725 words
Have a good life, dearest Readers <3