The multiverse is a mess

What if in ep 196, Jimmy Bae (not) didn't scurry away like a fucking pussy? There will be slight mention of my oc this time, but the spotlight isn't on him, this is obv not cannon, just a guess of how this will pan out since we still didn't get out cannon version. This is a new experience for me so idk how that'll turn out.

Also, mention of Omniscient reader viewpoint

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Throw this away too, while you're at it. Tomorrow we'll fight in front of Eunjang." Jimmy glared at Gerard. "I'll give you rematch."

He drived away.

"A rematch, huh..."

"Here." Teddy passed him a towel.

"Thanks"

Tomorrow, neither backed out. They met up at the entrance of Eunjang, and the others had cameras ready.

"Whenever." Gerard said coldly.

Jimmy smiled cockily. "Here comes the first one~"

He threw the first punch, that Gerard dodged. Gerard then threw a flying kick that Jimmy blocked. What he did not see coming was the uppercut that flew his way.

'Wtf!? How is his punch that heavy!?' 

Gerard then punched him in the guts. Needless to say, he underestimated him.

"Since when did you throw punches?" he managed to smirk.

"That's none of your business you cocky bastard."

"I wonder what does that lil mop that is your hair hides?"

"Touch my hair and you're dead."

"Just because you can throw a few punches doesn't mean that you can get so fucking confident you fuck." Jimmy managed to hit Gerard, and followed with a kick in the guts.

"Now let's see what your hair hides~"

"You just crossed the line you damn bitch."

"If ever you find yourself overpowered, try to tie your opponent's sleeves together in a tight knot from behind, and then knock him out using whatever."

They were in their hideout, and that was the advice that Gray gave to Eugene.

"The same goes to you all. This isn't just an emergency solution. That might just lead you to victory if you do that in the very beginning. You must grab every chance you got, to give weakness to your opponents. Next time you fight, remember that."

Gerard managed to get behind Jimmy, using the knot method, grabbed his head, and started smashing it on the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing!?"

"That's what you get for trying to touch my hair."

He then proceeded to knock him half out, before Jimmy finally decided to kick Gerard on the ankle, throwing him off guard. He then kicked Gerard on the face, making him fall on his butt, and curiously, Jimmy used Alex's cobra hold. He then took off his blouse. (why not before?)

He lifted his hair.

He lifted his hair.

"Bro what's that Tanjiro lookin' ass shit?"

Gerard grabbed his wrist.

And broke it.

He got up, and beat the shit out of Jimmy.

He didn't care anymore.

That bitch talked like the gaslighter.

He talked like the one who burned the files,

The music sheets.

He talked like the one who ruined it all,

And dared to accuse him of the consequences of his own actions.

He talked like Jeongmu. 

He reminded him of memories he did not wish to remember,

So he'll learn to shut up.

...

"Gerard."

"..."

"You shouldn't use your emotions to fight." he said with a straight face. "That can turn to the opponent's advantage."

"I know." he looked at him in the eyes.

"Come on, Gerard. Let's go to my house." he said, extanding his hand.

"House? More like fucking mansion!" Ben cut in.

"It's average size." Kyrastos deadpanned.

"Yeah and I'm Draco Malfoy!"

"Bro don't do Scorpius like that!"

"I wonder how's Kim Dokja doing these days..." he asked rhetorically.

"He's texted me, saying that for now, everything's an absolute mess, and that he needs you ASAP."

"So? Dearest VIP constellations, do you want a sequel of what will happen with
Shin Yuseong?" he says, looking at the screen.

The screen shuts down.

"So? Dearest lvl3's. Would you like a sequel?" I say, looking at you.

LMFAO

677 words
Have a good life, dearest Readers <3