Jealousy

^I got bored LMFAO

It's an oblivious Graywolf being jealous of each other's friends, while them not even being remotively close

So, obv romance that you can't just ignore, cus it's the main topic, meaning if you're looking for platonic, sorry to dissapoint

Also, the union members are on a friendly term, meaning being able to make civil talk and passing off as friends to Gray's eyes

Also, my oc is, yet again, the matchmaker

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was after the fight. They seemed to be oblivious of their starring at each other's friends with rage and envy. It seemed to go on for weeks.

'Why are they still around my Wolf? It's such a piss-off~'

'Man how I wish I could just crash their sculls for being so fucking friendly with my Mamba~'

'Wait- what am I even thinking!? We just fought a few days ago!'

'Step 1, complete.' a certain pink-eyed guy smirked while checking a square on his sofisticated notebook a few days later, much to his mundane friends' confusion, and his best friends' mirth.

"Come on, Gray!" he said, throwing his arm on his friend's shoulder. "We really should go to that café, 'Mochi Mochi'!" he said, very much knowing just what he did.

"'Mochi Mochi'? You mean the new café that just opened recently?" Alex questioned.

"That's the one~" Scorpius grinned.

"Come on then! There's no time to waste!" Teddy pressed the group. 'Mochi Mochi' was a cat café, that him and Gerard were waiting to open for ages, because of Teddy's obsession for cats.

(*telepathy, accessible for the trio only*)

*Holy shit that was bold asf!!!* Scorpius was screaming inside. The tea was boiling hot after all.

*And, we get pics of Gerard x Teddy!* KURO was also excited, no one can resist gold blackmail material.

*Wolf's gonna be so pissed get ready for the tea guys!* if they didn't know better, they'd think he was actually weezing.

"So here we are!"

There were scooters besides the entrance.

A bit of fluffy violet hair that's totally not a wig.

Cool glasses with a deep voice,

Wolf Keum managed to get there before them, and was ready to make his move.

"Bro it's so fucking obvious you're inlove~" Jake was grinning like you'd expect a shipper to.

"Just go for it man" Jimmy told him.

"We can see the chemistry between you two" Forrest approved.

"This is a once in a lifetime occasion don't fucking waste it." Donald lectured him.

"You should be faster than them if you're on scooter. Hurry up" Kingsley (more like King slayyy) pressed on.

"Alright alright! I'll go! Just- one of you's coming." at this point, Wolf's cheeks turned a deep crimson.

"I'll go. I take the juiciest photos~"

"Sure you do, Jake. JUST FUCKING GO"

"White mamba?"