nine.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

emmett leaned against the wall, watching vance do the same thing that he had done. vance grunted as he tugged at the metal bars. "that's not gonna work" emmett muttered, watching as vance punched the wall in annoyance, instead getting down and pacing back and forth.

the sound of the door opening made him jump and he turned around to see the grabber standing there, a tray with eggs and a sprite on it. "does this fucker feed us all the same thing?" emmett scoffed in disbelief as the grabber tutted at vance. "what were you doing?" the grabber faked sadness as he eyed the carpets under the window. "fuck off" vance seethed as he eyed the man, shifting on the spot.

"you know, that's-" the grabber didn't get to finish his sentence as vance lunged at him, screaming. "get his ass, man!" emmett laughed as vance landed a punch on the grabber's face. the grabber was quick to react and shoved vance down, punching him back and taking a can out of his back pocket. "knew i'd need it for you" the grabber chuckled creepily as he sprayed the liquid in vance's mouth, effectively knocking him out.

"son of a bitch!" emmett scoffed as the grabber turned to leave, the eggs and sprite spilled on the ground, long forgotten. he glanced back at vance once more, sighing as he walked out, locking the door behind him as he went. emmett walked up to vance and stood over him, he looked down at him with his head tilted. "well, he tried" he shrugged and looked at baseball, who nodded with a sigh. "how do you think he got him?" emmett shrugged and scoffed. "by being a pussy and sneaking up on him"

JUPITER SPEAKS!
emmett being vance's hype man!!🗣
also, i don't really know how to write vance and what he does other than make the big ass fucking hole in the wall😭