thirty-eight.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

minutes had passed after finney had paused on making the hole and had covered it with one of the carpets from the bathroom. he now sat on the mattress, staring at the phone and jumping slightly when the door opened.

"i made you some breakfast." the grabber said, holding the usual tray of eggs and sprite. "what did you put in that?" finney question skeptically, eyeing the grabber as he looked down at the tray and shrugged.

"salt and pepper" he giggled, before sighing, "oh, eat it, don’t eat it, you’re already down here, what do i need to drug you for?" he asked before setting the tray down and beginning to walk upstairs, leaving the foor unlocked as he went.

emmett watched with sad eyes as finney went to follow, only to be stopped by the phone ringing, paperboy now stood beside the black phone. "hello?" finney skeptically asked, looking around as he did so. "don’t go upstairs" paperboy muttered. "why not?"

"it’s a trap." he simply answered back and emmett stood, walking to finney's side and watching as he shivered. "are you bruce?" he asked, choosing to ignore the sudden coldness by his side. "ho’s bruce?" paperboy asked and the dead boys stared at him in confusion, only for paperboy to roll his eyes. "uh, i was just talking to bruce."

"i don’t know any bruce." he blatantly said, "he’s the baseball player" finney said back and emmett groaned at the useless talk. "we don’t play baseball here." paperboy said back, ominously. "who are you?"

"i don’t remember." paperboy replied flatly, and they all watched as finney furrowed his brows. "did you play soccer? football?" he questioned and billy only sighed, "i delivered newspapers." he muttered, watching as finney looked up in recognition. "billy, you’re billy showalter." finney mumbled.

"maybe." billy said but emmett's brows furrowed as he noticed how uncomfortable the name made him. "no, you’re billy." finney insisted and billy was quick to change the topic. "do not go upstairs" he said, watching as finney skeptically lifted his gaze to the door. "what is he doing?" he softly asked, "he’s waiting on the other side with that fucking belt. he didn’t say you can leave, so if you try, he’ll punish you." billy paused, looking at the others quickly before continuing, "he’ll beat you with that belt until you pass out."

"it hurts, kid. it hurts real bad, you’ll cry. you’ll beg him to stop, e all did but he just keeps beating you" he said before abruptly hanging up, leaving finney confused. "hello? hello?" he asked before placing the phonr back and heading to the door, where he opened it and began to walk up the stairs. "god, finn" emmett muttered, standing at the bottom of the stairs with a frown. "what did that dumbass not get from that?" vance asked, crossing his arms with a glare. robin only glared at him, before standing beside emmett. they all watched nervously as finney reached the top before sighing in relief as he stopped and instead walked back down, closing the door and laying down tiredly.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
woke up rn at 3 am with the sudden urge to write so i did lol :)
anyways, i'll show you all my guinea pig bcs i miss her and i keep finding pics of her :/

—JUPITER SPEAKS!woke up rn at 3 am with the sudden urge to write so i did lol :)anyways, i'll show you all my guinea pig bcs i miss her and i keep finding pics of her :/

there she is<3might show y'all more pics some other time if i find some new cute or funny ones lol

there she is<3
might show y'all more pics some other time if i find some new cute or funny ones lol