twenty-four.

( THE . GRABBER. )

"hello?" the phone ringing had woke robin up, who now groggily spoke into the phone, eyes drooping. "hey, rob" emmett softly said, smiling as robin's head snapped up. "em?" he asked, smiling slightly. "where are you?" he looked around the room. "are you in another room?" he questioned, and emmett could only smile softly. "no rob, i'm not." he said. "how's fin?" he changed the topic and watched as robin deeply exhaled. "he misses you. we both do, the fuckers at school have been bothering him ever since you went missing" robin said, frowning slightly.

"where are you, em?" robin asked again, sitting on the mattress. "i'm right here" emmett said, sitting beside robin with a smile. robin shivered as he felt the coldness beside him and gulped as he saw the bed dip slightly. "you're dead..." robin softly said, eyes beginning to water. "yeah, but you're not, alright? we just have to figure something out" emmett poked robin's arm and chuckled as the boy squirmed. "you can poke me?" he asked, looking at the spot beside him in confusion. "yes!isn't it cool??"

"definitely" robin said, a soft smile on his lips. "how's my mom?" emmett asked softly, twidling with his thumbs. "they moved away, em." robin replied, "that's good" he said, nodding and swallowing thickly. "are you okay?" robin softly asked. "i'm dead, rob." he deadpanned, emitting a scoff from robin. "i know, but does it get lonely?" he asked and emmett turned to the others with a smirk. "i'm not alone. we're all here"

"the grabber's victims?" robin asked, looking around the whole room. "yeah. but only i can call you on the phone. we don't know why" emmett turned to robin and hummed in thought. "why aren't you freaking out? a literal ghost is talking to you" robin only chuckled as he shook his head, "not going to lie, i kind of am, but i missed talking to you" emmett smiled at this, "me too" he mumbled, "he's coming" shortstack butt in, looking at emmett with wide eyes. "i have to go, rob. he's coming. be careful" emmett said, not giving robin a minute to reply before he hung up. "em?" robin asked, placing the phone back and looking around worridly. he instantly relaxed as the coldness from before engulfed him again.

"you're awake" the grabber hummed as he stared at robin, eyeing him up and down. "what the fuck do you want?" robin seethed at him, fists clenched at his side. "just wanted to come down, say hi" the grabber replied, head tilted to the side. emmett swallowed thickly as he saw the can in his back pocket as if he knew robin would lash out like vance did. "you're fucking sick, pendejo" robin said, shifting on his feet as he eyed the grabber, who walked closer to him. the grabber now stood directly in front of him and hummed as he pushed a strand of robin's hair out of his face.

"dont touch me!" robin said, throwing a quick uppercut at the grabber. "fuck yeah, rob! get his ass" emmett said, smiling proudly as the grabber stumbled back, rubbing his jaw. "that's not very kind" he said, glaring at robin who swung again, which caused the grabber to tackle him. "you're just like the last one!" he screamed in robin's face as he shook the can. he sprayed the liquid on robin, watching as he fell unconscious once again. "stupid fucking kid" he muttered as he left robin lying on the floor.

-JUPITER SPEAKS!
yoyoyo we reached 3k omg. ngl im superrrrr grateful <3
anyways, i think the robin part may be short because i think finney got taken a few days later? yeah. so ig robin only lived for like two days or so? maybe three? im not sure :/