fifty-three.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

after finney walked out, he was reunited with gwen and his father. the ghost boys stood by, finally being able to leave the house. they watched as a body bag was rolled out of the house across the street and finney looked down sadly. it was currently finney's first day back and he was sat on some stairs, straing blankly ahead of him. robin and emmett were sat with him, staring at him in worry.

as soon as the bell rang, finney got up, books in his hand as robin and emmett followed, also standing. as soon as he turned the corner and students came into view, they began to murmur and look at him. "i thought he would be bigger" and "he’s the one who killed the grabber" were some of the things that were murmured. "we're with you" emmett mumbled, watching as a small smile made it's way onto finney's face. "i know" he muttered, keeping his head high as he walked, robin to his left and emmett to his right.

the trio walked into the classroom, eyes following finney as he sat in his seat. "good morning" the teacher spoke, as finney got situated, robin and emmett sitting on the counter at the window. "hi, finney" the girl beside him, donna muttered. "call me finn" finn said, smiling at her, as she gave one back. robin and emmett only smirked, fist bumping eachother as the class began.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
and that's a wrap!!
honestly stole the idea of robin and emmett walking with him bcs i saw a tt edit where it was robin who did it but idk the @ :/
anyways, ending this at 14k reads and i am superrr grateful for all of you who read this<3
i hope u enjoyed :)