forty-six.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

the phone began to ring and finney shifted, "no, fuck you" he mumbled, the ringing still continued. vance stood beside the phone, the frustration clear on his face. "goddamn it" finney hissed, before standing up and picking the phone up angrily. "what?" he asked, only to be met with silence. "you gonna say something? do you even know who you are?" he asked, which only made vance angry.

"what the shit kind of question is that?" he seethed, walking so he stood beside finney and glaring down at him. "do you even know who you are?" he asked back, "i'm finney blake" finney replied. "yeah, well, nice to fucking meet you, finney blake" he seethed, walking to sit down on the other side of the mattress, him and finney now back to back.

"right here, this is it." vance said, eyes staring straight ahead as if in a trance, this made emmett tilt his head to the side curiously. "this is what?" finney asked, also confused. "the horrifying nightmare end of your pathetic little life" vance spat out, glaring at the wall before him.

"holy shit, you're vance hopper. i remember you, you used to scare me" finney replied, eyes wide at the realization that he was talking to vance hopper, the kid that he always talked to emmett and robin about. the kid that he watched beat another kid to a pulp, even going as far as to carve his high score into the kids arm.

"trust me, finney blake, if you knew what you had coming, you'd be fucking terrified" vance said, turning his head to the side so that he could look at finney easier, watching as the boy tensed up. "today's the day, motherfucker!" vance screamed, standing up and kicking the air before turning back around and circling so he now stood before finney.

"have you tried stacking the carpets to reach the window?" vance changed the subject, his eyes drifting off to look at emmett. "i've tried everything" finney dejectedly muttered. "no, not everything. when the grabber saw what I had done, that was it. and he took his time with me, too." emmett looked away from vance, wincing as he thought back to the day that vance died.

"what did you do?" finney asked, "oh, that fucker had to spend a fortune to repair all the damages." vance comtinued, not paying the others' question any mind. "what did you do?" finney asked again, more impatient this time. "i'm getting to that, cunt wad!" vance snapped, "or do you have some other important shit you have to do right now?"

"no, no, no, no, i'm listening" finney frantically shook his head and emmett walked to stand next to vance. "there's an outlet in the shitter, across from the john." vance began, eyes set on emmett. "yeah, i've seen it" finney muttered, looking over to the area where the bathroom was. "on the other side of that wall, there's a storage room. you can't get into that room, because there's a bigass upright freezer in the way"

"okay" finney nodded along, brows furrowed in thought. "break into the wall about two feet above the outlet till you get to a panel with screws in it. get the panel off, you're into the freezer, and then out into the storage room" vance finished as he side-eyed emmett, who stared down at finney. "thank you" the boy said.

"for what?" vance turned his gaze to look down at finney in confusion. "for helping me" he replied back, only causing the older boys face to contort into one of anger. "helping you? this isn't about you."

"fuck him!" vance screamed and emmett could only wince as robin tugged the boy back. finney screamed in pain as he dropped the phone, covering his ears as whimpers left his lips.

-JUPITER SPEAKS!
feel the need to come on here and explain why i haven't posted lately. truth is, school has me super stressed out and i've been dealing with some things lol
but, i may try to update more :)