SURPRISE

Finally ,a stress filled day comes to an end. I power off my laptop and toss it into my bag , my visual depiction of the stadium was done and I was very sure it could win us the contract.
It wasn't just about coming up with the best idea, the staff who wins us the contract gets to oversee the whole project. Being that this a big one , whosoever heads the project gains more recognition in both the company and obviously in other rival companies. A promotion or even a raise in salary may also be guaranteed.

The text that glares back at me from my phone makes me beam with smiles. It was Asher reminding of the our date tonight. I scramble out of my office and bump into Timi on my way out. "I was on my way out, thought your still buried on that stadium project" he says with a knowing look . "No, I done with the project and I got a date to attend .so would you excuse me,see you on Monday Timi"I replied half running. I could hear Timi's laughter behind me, he was one of the few people I was actually close to in the company despite him being my personal assistant. He also knows the date had to be with Asher ,our relationship is known to almost everyone in the company. 

   "Where are we going Asher" I ask for the uptenth time since Asher had blindfolded me from my apartment. I didn't have any idea of where we going to , even after we got out of his car I was still blindfolded. Now few minutes later after stepping out of the elevator, I still felt him leading me to an unknown destination.

"And we are finally here" I heard Asher exclaim with confidence. The sight in front of me was bewildering ,I turned to him with watery eyes while he smiled proudly satisfied his efforts had paid off. The dinner table in the luxurious private room was decorated ,the whole room itself screamed romantic.

The sight could melt any woman ,I can't believe Asher went through all these effort for a dinner. "Do you like it" he asked expectantly . "Offcourse I do babe" I replied hugging him. He smiled truimphantly leading me to the table before pulling a seat out for me,such a gentleman I thought.."Looks yummy" he commented on the food ,it definitely did I concoured.

     Dinner was beautiful, Asher kept doting on me . Suddenly he stands up with a glass of wine , "I would like to make toast to the most beautiful woman I have ever met . Cally you make my life complete, these two years has been a remarkable journey with you . I'm so grateful for the man I have become because of you. I love you Calliandra Asido".
I was already so emotional when he finished his speech, I love you too Asher Packer.
Immediately the door to my apartment closed,I pounced on Asher .Our lips devoured each other on the way to bedroom, clothes were off within the blink of an eye. I closed my eyes when I felt his raw skin against mine, loving every touch as our bodies dance in a similar rythm into the long night.

      The feeling of the empty side of the bed alerted me to full consciousness. My table clock read 3:45 ,so what could Asher being doing up by this time. The bathroom was empty on my inspection ,worried I make my way to the living room. Alas ,there he was on my kitchen counter . "Asher what are you doing"I voiced out to announce my presence. He looks back a bit statled,my eyes locates my laptop. Before I could say anything he quickly replied "Babe what are you doing up ,I needed a glass of water and found your laptop on in the living room. I just turned it off and was going to bring it to the room" all with a smile and hands tugged in his pyjamas.Damn he looks hot! "That's wierd I was almost sure I left it in the on my reading table in the bedroom" I said confused. "You must have left it carelessly due to your excitement for the date"he replied wrapping his hands around me. Being a perfectionist and organized person it was very unlikely of me to leave my things carelessly but he had to be right,I was so excited about the date I must have left it carelessly. "Alright ,let's go to bed "