OVER THE PHONE

OVER THE PHONE

        "Oh my babies " my mom cried while hugging me and Tessa. " That's not fair, how about me? "Amaka pouted at my mom . She eyed her up " Are you going anywhere but you know your always my best baby"this people are hilarious. A month in Nigeria has been so fun but unfortunately we have to go back ,I will miss my family so much. "Let them go already so they can beat Lagos traffic, except you want to follow them" my dad had to remind her in sarcastic voice that cracked everyone up. We said our goodbyes and final hugs before going into Amaka's car .

        At the airport Tessa, Amaka and I got emotional. We were really going to miss each other but not for too long as Amaka was due for a vacation soon. "Love you "Tessa told her. "I love you too" she replied heartily. I gave her a tight hug but Amaka being her usual self had to add"Howfa your J baby" with a corny smile referring to Jamal. We all bursted I to laughter ,"I love you" . Damn I was really going to miss this country.

       A week since we returned from our vacation in Nigeria has been hectic. I had a tough time unpacking all the foodstuffs I was able to bring back, and finally today was my first day at work. Immediately I stepped in a clearly happy Timini was walking towards "someone is glowing, Naija don make you shine" he ratted out with a mixture of pidgin English. I laughed heartily before replying" here ,I had to share some of the foodstuffs with you". stretching forth the bag I was able to bring. "Thank you so much Cally, you don't know I've missed our meals" he replied clearly surprised and happy about the gesture.

" So do we have much to do today" I asked ready to work. "Not really,just relax. I helped out with most of the paperwork. If you need anything I'll be at my desk" Timini said making his way to the door . My rang ,the video call was from Jamal. "Hey"I said as soon as I picked "Hey baby girl,you at work"he said with a smile.
Damn when he says baby girl. "Yeah ,what are you up to?" . "Just putting final touches to stuffs. I will be on flight tomorrow. I gotta go,I'll call you when you get home" he said. I was a bit sad but managed a "Bye".

        I really don't understand our relationship and I don't know what I want right now. I think I just need to take things slowly before being in a serious relationship but for now we are just fucking.After Long hours of working it was finally time to go home, the elevator opened up and I was surprised to see no other person than Asher .He was definitely surprised to see me,I stepped in quietly. Since the day i Walked out of his apartment I rarely bump into him and that was fine by me. Both Tessa and I never saw or heard from Anika ,not like we cared . Just as he tries to say something the elevator opens up and I walk out

   "Miss me" Jamal asks to which I reply maybe. That earned a laugh from him , "what are you doing?" his voice boomed over the phone . I took a breath " Nothing really, just laying down.I'm exhausted from work". His voice got deeper "oh really need a stress relief" ,I had to laugh on that one"If only wishes were horses" came my reply. "What are you wearing?"I froze at that and felt myself get aroused instantly , I cleared my throat before replying "A night wear". I wasn't prepared for the command that came next "Take it off slowly, like I'm watching you". I obeyed without hesitation ,my heart racing and body tingling with excitement . "Are you done baby girl?" he asked and I gave a positive reply . "Good girl, carresss yourself gently from your nipples . Make sure you circle your thumb around it" he huskily dished out the next command . My breath got deeper as I gently touch my breast and begin to circle my dumb around my nipples".I know he was listening "Now gently continue till you get to your pussy" . I was getting wet every second that passed , my body anticipated the next action that will come from his instruction . "Circle around it baby, slowly don't rush it . Enjoy yourself, put the phone on speaker and drop it. I want to hear you moan" he continued. "Insert two fingers baby" he continued his commands . By this time my breath was heavier and moans were louder, he continued with a husky voice" take it slow baby, enjoy it like I'm there watching you"

I imagined Jamal sitting across the bed ,turned on by the sight of me . My whole body was consumed by the fire of pleasure, I was enjoying myself evidently by how loud I had gotten. "Increase your pace,moan for me . I love to hear you moan" Jamal said again almost like a wispher. He didn't need to tell me to moan,I was already doing that . Overtaken by pleasure and lust I went faster and deeper ,to think I felt this way by Just touching myself was incredible. I was floating in clouds of pleasure, suddenly I screamed ...My whole body shook as I felt paralyzed by immense pleasure all at once. Jamal's voice followed after "That's good baby. Now lick those fingers like the good girl you are". While trying to catch my breath ,I lifted my fingers and licked them. Damn I tasted so good... Jamal's voice boomed over again "I think we have to get you a dildo baby girl".