RULES

"Calm down Cally your going to do fine" I told myself just when I'm about having cold feets . This was a well thought-out plan and I won't let it go to waste, even though I suck at dancing. A curious yet excited Jamal is sitted right where I left him , I mean where could he possibly go to after I  handcuffed him to a chair in the middle of my room. The dim light added to the whole effect.His eyes went wild immediately he sees me , I smirk offcourse he would. Why wouldn't he? .An already choosen playlist was already playing Needed me by Rihanna in the background, I continue my slow steps towards him. Never for once breaking eye contact, the music has already gotten into me .

  I can see his Adam's apple rising and falling at the clearer view of my outfit. The red lingerie that barely covered me with matching stockings fitted my skin tone so well, the heels were comfortable and made the whole look sexier. Then I turn so he could have see the back view,just a thong leaving my ass exposed .A little slow squat.
I move forward towards him but walk right past him ,I can feel his eyes trying to follow me as I go behind him my hands slowly caress him from behind,I keep going down gently letting my tongue trace his side neck , kissing it at intervals. "You ,my dear ,kiss, is about to experience just how naughty your girl can get " . His breath gets heavier,I know he was excited especially when hands had stopped just before his crotch. I let one hand carelessly slide down there, tracing invisible lines ,it was gone as soon as it was there. By this time under the influence by Chris brown was playing and I was in front of him ,small whines and never breaking contact. I bend in such a way that my boobs are right in his face,my nipples and inch from his mouth. My ass all in view.

Soon I was straddling him, twerking and rocking. Every second I could feel his hardness growing,my tongue was in his jawline again teasing down to his chest at the same time trying to not break eye contact . His breath was heavier and so was mine,after some minutes around and start rocking him again. Jamal tried to yank his hands free "Uncuff me", "What's the rush. The fun just began "

I made my way towards the bed , I push aside the duvet to reveal something. "Holy fuck" ,I smile at Jamal. Just the reaction I was hoping for. Minutes later we stare at each other ,eyes filled with lust as another wave of pleasure hit me. I moan loudly , pushing the dildo deeper into me . It didn't take long for me to break contact,too overwhelmed by pleasure to think of anything else. I felt myself scream louder as I neared the point of no return, and even louder as I climaxed. After trying to steady my breath, I take my gaze back to Jamal whose eyes kept looking at me hungrily."Did you like my revenge Ade?" I wisphered before uncuffing him. As soon as I did I felt myself being lifted to the dressing table.

"I will so make love to you like never after I'm done punishing you offcourse" .Looks like I poked the tiger and I'm about to face the consequences of my action.

"No, I can't deal with you right now...look, just call me back later. Yeah Love you" I froze on my spot as I heard Jamal mummur in hush tones . It's happening again, it's fucking happening again. I must have been really evil in my past life for me to face this series of betrayal . "Hey, you're awake . I.." he stood there like he was so innocent and I wasn't going to give him that privilege to lie to me anymore. "Get out" , "What??" . "I said get out Jamal, I don't want to ever see you again." He looked at perplexed" Cally, what's wrong? Are you okay? "

          " No I'm not okay but I will be. Just get out and go back to her, I mean what was I even thinking that you would be any different. Go " . "Baby girl you're scaring me,go back to who? What's wrong" . "Jamal,I swear if you don't get out I'm going to kill you. Oh so you fuck me and then you go ahead to tell your other girlfriend you love her , well call her back and tell her you can talk now. You don't have to talk in hush tones anymore, go so you can have time for her"

        I'm breaking down, saying a whole lot of trash but I just want this traitor out of my house . I Feel him wrap his hands around me, I try to fight him off but he is stronger. "Hey baby girl, listen, listen . It's okay,it isn't what you think it is. Just let me explain everything think to you, I hate seeing you like this. Calm down.. okay" I still trying to fight him off but my attempts have gotten weaker. "That's was my little cousin,she is a whole drama and I didn't want her drama this morning because I was scared I may get too loud and disturb you. I know your tiread from last night and I just wanted you to rest. Cally, I love you.. I really do. I didn't want to say it because I thought it was too early ,I don't really know how this relationship stuffs work out. I promise you that was my little cousin,I can call her if you don't believe me" . I was already feeling a bit embarrassed but I still had a bit of doubt , after all from my past experience.
         He dialed the last received , the name there is Layla . It rings and soon enough a young chirpy voice comes up "Your so wierd Jamal Becker, Didn't you just tell me like 15minutes go that you can't talk. What is wrong with the men in this family, first my dad won't give me money for the designer bag I want saying it's too expensive . Expensive!!! Expensive!!! , really he just doesn't want to give me the money and you just shunned me and now you're calling back but I love you so I won't hang up, Now can you pretty pretty give me the ..." Jamal hangs up and if I were in his shoes I would do same , sorry such a rattlebox.

He faces me and I look down in embarrassment " I'm sorry". You know at first you look cute being jealous but when you became hysterical ,it broke my heart. And I don't know if it's because you were so hurt or if it's because you don't trust me. Fuckk" . It broke my heart to see him hurt like this, "I'm really sorry, I was triggered by past events". "I love you but you have to understand if we have to make this work then you should know love is never enough,we need to trust and understand each other" he said reaching for my me. "I love you my Ade " ,he chuckled "you just called me your king. I love you too my Queen".